Tracklist Hide Credits
"To obtain the highest possible new stereo quality, some tracks have been re-recorded by the original artists or one or more members of the original groups."
"License/Licensee: Masters Music/Elap-Music/K-Tel International"
Overview of all releases from series "20 Years Of Popmusic" with thumbnails, tracklist excerpts and catalogue numbers. Series was also released as CD and MC following these informations.
S.P.A. is given as rights society (Portugal), which is not uncommon for budget labels (see Forum thread).
Release uses erraneously "Copyright Control" entries for writing credits. It is handled as suggested by Forum Thread:
- Copyright Control is used as unlinked credit to display the wording on the release
- LCCN publisher entry "Copyright Control"
- Explanation and assignment in RN
This release is using "Copyright Control" on the following tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, A6, B1, B5, B6, B7, C1, C7, D1, D2, D6.
Credit roles were entered by help of GEMA/BMI database.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.P.A.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side A): 1975 A ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side B): 1975 B ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side C): 1975 C ORLAKE
- Matrix / Runout (Runout hand-etched side D): 1975 D ORLAKE