Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Dan (13)||Shake Your Foundations
Bass – Ian ArmstrongDrums – Jim (54)Engineer [Superintendant] – Guy HattonGuitar – Wal*Voice – Jools*Written-By – Clarke (14), Ian Armstrong, Wallis*, Dalkin*
|A2||–Gold Frankincense + Disk Drive*||S.L.U.G.
Bass Guitar – Louie HoughtonDrums [A Cameo Appearence Only] – Matthew Cokman*Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By [Computer Programs] – Guy Halton*Guitar, Keyboards, Voice, Programmed By [Computer Programs] – Andy TillisonIllustration [Cartoon] – John HyattWritten-By, Performer, Engineer, Producer – Disk Drive
|A3||–Bad Beach||Beach Patrol
Artwork, Layout [& Lettering, Yawn] – Maj*Bass – Sonia*Drums – Gigs (2)Engineer – Tim Ellis (2)Guitar – Maj*Photography By [Pete] – Nick Smith (33)Producer – Bad BeachVocals – Pete Jones*Written-By – Jee*, McGivern*, Jones*, Kwasnk*
|A4||–Well Phead||Pop Song
Bass [Uncredited] – John Roberts (12)Drums [Uncredited] – Paul AyrissGuitar [Uncredited] – Richard "Titch" PorterVocals [Uncredited] – Simon "Spaz" SparrowWritten-By – Roberts*, Ayris*, Porter*, Sparrow*
|A5||–Grateful Def||Drug Squad
Co-producer – Christian LunchVocals [Rapper] – Orville Jackson, T.B.T. (2)Written-By – Ingle*
|B1||–Visions Of Change||It'll Happen Again|
|B2||–Doctor And The Crippins*||Death Squad|
|B3||–Death By Milkfloat||Wolf In Sheeps Clothing
Bass, Backing Vocals – Jonny DaweDrums – Steve Kelly (8)Guitar, Vocals – Phil DolbyProducer – D.B.M.*Written-By – Dawe*, Dolby*, Kelly*
|B4||–Jailcell Recipes||Kick Yourself
Bass – Dave*Drums – Ian*Engineer – Paul BirchGuitar – Dom (4)Other [Video] – BazPhotography By [Stills] – Alan*Producer – Stiff NeckVocals – Robbie*Written-By – Murphy*, Reid*
|B5||–The Joyce McKinney Experience||Profit Motif|
|B6||–Mute Drivers||It's Not That Funny
Music By – Us*Producer – Mute Drivers, Paul KendallVocals [Rap] – Dave*Words By – Steve*Written By – Wright*Written-By – Rogers*
|C||–The Reverend Jimmy Creamjeens & The Sweetcorn Ministry Of Faith||Too Drunk To Fuck
Written-By [Uncredited] – Jello Biafra
- Distributed By – EFA – LP 07775 02
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Upright Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Workers Playtime Music Co.
- Copyright (c) – Upright Records
- Copyright (c) – New Operations
- Copyright (c) – Bad Beach
- Copyright (c) – Fishranch Music
- Copyright (c) – Qubic Music
- Copyright (c) – Irradiated Records
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Music Ltd.
- Printed By – East End Offset
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Lion Studios
- Recorded At – Animal Tracks Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Projects
- Engineered At – Red Spot Studios, Leamington
- Produced At – Lion Studios
The LP issued in plain inner sleeve with loose flexi and 16-page 12'' newspaper, all housed in a clear plastic sleeve.
Newspaper with credits, lyrics, contacts, pictures and artwork.
Recording, engineering locations, etc:
- A1: '... was knocked out last October at 'Lion' multipurpose correctional facility and audio playground'
- A2: Lion Studios, Leeds, W. Yorkshire
- A3: engineered at Red Spot Studios. Sometime in March 1988
- B3: recorded at Animal Tracks, Hull. April 1988.
- B4: recorded at Sound Projects, Wigan on 26 March '88
- B5: recorded at Red Spot, Leam. Spa
© + ℗ 1988 Upright Records
Flexi: ©1988 Virgin Music - ℗ Workers Playtime
A2: © New Operation 1988
A3: Words, music, arts etc © Bad Beach 1988
A5: © Fishranch Music 1988
B2: © Qubic Music 1988
B6: © 1988 Irradiated
Made In England
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 8357
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): PLAYLP-3-A-1 EW A Porky Prime Cut.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): PLAY LP-3-B-1 EW Porky.
- Other (Flexi-disc, sharp stamp - only upper half): APOLLO [?]