Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Bloodhound Gang||Along Comes Mary
Engineer, Mixed By – Rich GavalisProducer – Jimmy PopWritten-By – Tandyn Almer
|2||–Smash Mouth Featuring Chopper (6)||Virgin Girl
Engineer [Additional] – Charles GoodanFeaturing – Chopper (6)Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – The Dust BrothersWritten-By – Calvin Johnson, Greg Camp, John King, Mike Simpson, Steve Harwell
|3||–Luscious Jackson||Love That's Real Suite
Engineer, Mixed By – Tony MangurianProducer – Jill Cunniff, Tony MangurianWritten-By – Jill Cunniff, Pablo Scoma
|4||–Home Grown (2)||We Are Dumb
Engineer, Mixed By – Jim BarnesProducer – Home Grown (2), Jim BarnesWritten-By – John Tran
|5||–Black Grape||Marbles (Why You Say Yes...?)
Coordinator [Remix Production] – Jill Dell'AbateEngineer [Remix] – Chris ShawRemix – TrickyRemix [Assistant] – Jack HerscaWritten-By – Danny Saber, Manmade (2), Shaun Ryder
|6||–Days Of The New||Seasons Change
Mixed By – Scott LittProducer, Engineer – Bill KlattWritten-By – Travis Meeks
|7||–The Specials||Farmyard Connection
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Stoker (2)Written-By – Golding*, Staples*, Hall*
|8||–Cowboy Mouth||The Pusher
Engineer [Assistant] – Jim AlbertEngineer, Mixed By – Peter DenenbergProducer – Danny KortchmarWritten-By – Hoyt Axton
|9||–DJ Milo* And Tricky||We Know
Coordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'AbateEngineer [Assistant] – Tom SchickEngineer, Mixed By – Chris ShawWritten-By, Producer – DJ Milo*, Tricky
|10||–Coolio||(I'm In Love With) Mary Jane
Engineer [Additional] – Charles GoodanProducer, Engineer, Mixed By – The Dust BrothersWritten-By – Coolio, John King, Mike Simpson, Rick James
|11||–UB40||I Get Lifted
Coordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'AbateEngineer – Dan Armstrong (2), James LoughreyEngineer [Assistant] – John InskipMixed By – Dave WayProducer – TrickyWritten-By – Harry Wayne Casey
|12||–Cibo Matto||Who's Got The Light?
Coordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'AbateEngineer [Additional] – Serge TsaiEngineer [Assistant] – Tom SchickEngineer, Mixed By – Chris ShawProducer – TrickyWritten-By – Cibo Matto
|13||–Tom Tom Club And Nonchalant||Flyin'
Coordinator [Production] – Jill Dell'AbateEngineer [Additional] – Serge TsaiEngineer [Assistant] – Tom SchickEngineer, Mixed By – Chris ShawProducer – TrickyWritten-By – Chris Frantz, Nonchalant, Tina Weymouth, TrickyWritten-by [Lookin Good To Me] – Alonzo Simmons, Jr., Dewayne Staten, Sr., Katin Ferguson, Jr., Tonya Pointer
|14||–The Pharcyde||Pack The Pipe
Co-producer – The PharcydeEngineer – Eric SarafinMixed By – Eric Sarafin, Joe PrimeauProducer – J. Swift*Written-By – D. Stewart*, E. Wilcox*, J. Martinez*, Q. Howze*, R. Robinson*, T. Hardson*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Universal
- Engineered At – Dome Sound
- Mixed At – Dome Sound
- Produced At – PCP Labs
- Engineered At – PCP Labs
- Mixed At – PCP Labs
- Produced At – Sugar Hill Studios
- Engineered At – Sugar Hill Studios
- Mixed At – Sugar Hill Studios
- Engineered At – Space Lounge Studio
- Mixed At – Space Lounge Studio
- Engineered At – Jim Barnes Audio Productions
- Mixed At – Jim Barnes Audio Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Burning Heart Records
- Engineered At – Room With A View, New York
- Mixed At – Allen Martin Studios
- Produced At – Planet Studios (3)
- Recorded At – Planet Studios (3)
- Mixed At – Planet Studios (3)
- Recorded At – American Sector Recording
- Mixed At – American Sector Recording
- Engineered At – Britannia Row Studios
- Mixed At – Britannia Row Studios
- Produced At – Capitol Studios
- Engineered At – Capitol Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Produced At – DE RBS GROEP
- Engineered At – DE RBS GROEP
- Mixed At – DE RBS GROEP
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Engineered At – Sear Sound
- Mixed At – Sear Sound
- Published By – ARALC
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Dezz Nuta Publishing
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delicious Vinyl
- Design – Monster X (3)
- Executive Producer [Executive Album Producer] – Bob Simonds, Gary Jones, Tamra Davis
- Executive Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Universal Pictures] – Harry Garfield
- Executive Producer [Executive Producer Of Soundtrack Album For Mca Records] – Michael Rosenblatt
- Mastered By – Daniel Hersch*
- Photography By – Michael Gibson (3)
Mastered at DigiPrep, Inc., Hollywood, CA.
Track 1 engineered and mixed at Dome Sound, Royersford, PA. Courtesy of Geffen Records.
Track 2 produced, engineered and mixed at PCP Labs, Los Angeles, CA and Sugar Hill Studios, Houston, TX. Smash Mouth appears courtesy of Interscope Records. Chopper appears courtesy of Shark Records.
Track 3 engineered and mixed at Space Lounge Studio, New York, NY. Courtesy of Grand Royal Records/Capitol Records.
Track 4 engineered and mixed at Jim Barnes Audio Productions, Santa Ana, CA. Courtesy of Burning Heart Records. ℗1996 Burning Heart Records.
Track 5 remix engineered at Room With A View, New York, NY. Courtesy of Radioactive Records, J.V.
Track 6 mixed at Allen Martin Studios, Louisville, KY. Courtesy of Outpost Recordings.
Track 7 produced, recorded and mixed for Sonja and Emily at Planet Studios, Coventry, U.K. Courtesy of Way Cool Music
Track 8 recorded and mixed at American Sector Recording, New Orleans, LA.
Track 9 engineered and mixed at Brittania Row Studios, London, England. Tricky appears courtesy of Island Records U.K.
Track 10 produced, engineered and mixed at PCP Labs, Los Angeles, CA; Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA; and DE RBS GROEP, Rotterdamn, The Netherlands. Courtesy of Tommy Boy Records.
Track 11 engineered at Brittania Row Studios, London, England. Mixed at Larrabee North, North Hollywood, CA. Courtesy of Virgin Records U.K.
Track 12 engineered and mixed at Sear Sound, New York, NY. Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records, Inc.
Track 13 engineered and mixed at Sear Sound, New York, NY. Contains a sample of "Lookin' Good To Me" published by ARALC/MCA Music Publishing (ASCAP), Dezz Nuta Publishing. Tom Tom Club appears courtesy of Radioactive Records, J.V.
Track 14 mixed at Hollywood Sound Recorders, Hollywood, CA. Courtesy of Delicious Vinyl. ℗ 1992 Delicious Vinyl.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 08811 17232 9
- ASIN: B000002P88
- Matrix / Runout: MCAD11723 0397808796 MFG BY UNIVERSAL
- Barcode: IFPI L771
- Barcode: IFPI 2A12