Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Castle Studio
- Recorded At – Radio Recorders
- Recorded At – Jim Beck Studio
- Recorded At – Music City Recording
- Recorded At – RCA Studios, Nashville
- Remastered At – Digital Domain
- Record Company – MCA Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Record Company – RCA Records
- Record Company – EMI Records USA
- Licensed From – Sony Music Special Products
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Markets
- Licensed From – CEMA Special Markets
- Licensed From – BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Art Direction – Coco Shinomiya
- Compilation Producer – James Austin, Patrick Milligan, Rich Kienzle
- Coordinator [Licensing] – Mark Pinkus, Steve Poltorak
- Design – Rachel Gutek
- Design [Logo] – Glenn Parsons
- Executive-Producer – Richard Foos
- Liner Notes – Rich Kienzle
- Remastered By – Bob Fisher
- Research [Discographical Annotation] – Patrick Milligan, Rich Kienzle
7 recorded at Castle Studio, Nashville.
10 recorded at Radio Recorders, Hollywood.
12 recorded at Jim Beck Studio, Dallas.
15 recorded at Music City Recording, Nashville.
18 recorded at RCA Studios, Nashville.
Remastering at Digital Domain.
1, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 16 under license from Sony Music Special Products.
2 to 4, 8, 14 courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
7 under license from PolyGram Special Markets.
9, 11 courtesy Liberty Records, Inc., under license from CEMA Special Markets.
13, 18 courtesy of The RCA Records Label, under license from BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.
17 courtesy EMI Records USA, under license from CEMA Special Markets.
Cover photo (of Broken Spoke, Austin, Texas) courtesy of Merilyn Brown.
All other photos courtesy of Michael Ochs Archives.
℗ 1995 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
© 1996 Rhino Records Inc.
Manufactured by Columbia Records.
Made in U.S.A.
"This collection was previously released as Hillbilly Fever, Vol 2: Legends Of Honky Tonk (R2 71901)"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-085792 1 AO2
- Other (Mastering SID): IFPI L325
- Other (Mold SID): IFPI 5058
- Barcode: 0 8122-72441-2 5