Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–John P. Strohm*||Somebody's Baby
Backing Vocals – Bo ButlerBass – Drew GlackinDrums – Konrad MeissnerKeyboards – Alex YakerProducer, Vocals, Guitar – John P. Strohm*Recorded By, Mixed By – Don PiperWritten-By – Danny Kortchmar, Jackson Browne
|2||–Dipsomaniacs (2)||A Million Miles Away
Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Twelve-String Guitar – Ron Mitchell (2)Bass, Backing Vocals – Matt MaciolekDrums – Tom O'Grady (2)Mixed By – Drew MazurekProducer, Recorded By, Vocals, Electric Guitar – Mick ChorbaWritten-By – Chris Fradkin, Joey Alkes, Peter Case
|3||–Matthew Sweet||American Girl
Drums – Ric MenckGuitar – Ivan JulianProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Vocals, Bass, Piano, Guitar – Matthew SweetWritten-By – Tom Petty
|4||–Blank Pages||Turning Japanese
Bass, Keyboards – Wayne PhilippLead Guitar, Vocals – Greg Potter (2)Lead Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Ed McCaffreyProducer – Blank PagesRecorded By, Mixed By – G. Potter*, J. Brown (4), J. White (3)Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Alan AbramsWritten-By – D. Fenton*
|5||–The Bennies||Weird Science
Drums – Brett MehielProducer, Bass, Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Tabla, Guitar – Jack GodleskiProducer, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards, Shaker – Jeremy DubsRecorded By, Mixed By – Joe FattoriniWritten-By – Danny Elfman
|6||–AM (6)||Don't You (Forget About Me)
Bass – Scott ClevelandDrums – Jarrod RubyProducer – AM (6)Recorded By, Mixed By – Aron SanchezVocals, Guitar – James Jones (2)Written-By – Keith Forsey, Steve Schiff
|7||–Lori McKenna||In Your Eyes
Acoustic Guitar – Mike DinalloBass – Dean CassellProducer, Recorded By, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lorne EntressRecorded By – Thomas EatonVocals – Lori McKennaWritten-By – Peter Gabriel
|8||–Kitty Hawk||If You Were Here
Bass, Vocals – Margo McAdamsDrums – Sharon LordProducer, Mixed By – Matt BeighleyRecorded By – Steve ReflingVocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Mike HenryWritten-By – Alannah Currie, Joseph Martin Leeway*, Thomas Bailey*
|9||–Nova Social||Little Bitch
Bass, Guitar, Programmed By – Thom SorianoDrums – Jay DoddsOrgan, Synthesizer, Vocals – Kristopher JohnProducer – Nova SocialProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Shawn MoseleyVocals, Guitar, Piano [Toy] – David NaglerWritten-By – J. Dammers*
|10||–The Modifiers (2)||Love My Way
Bass, Guitar – Michael DeGeorgeDrums – Jason DeGeorgeProducer – The Modifiers (2)Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Dan McLoughlinVocals, Guitar – Chris Perry (13)Written-By – John Ashton, Richard Butler, Tim Butler, Vince Ely
|11||–The Atomic Hep Cats||Bring On The Dancing Horses
Bass – Lloyd SneddonDrums – Vin SpadaroGuitar – Doug ThompsonProducer – The Atomic Hep CatsRecorded By, Mixed By – Don PiperVocals, Acoustic Guitar – Joe Spadaro*Written-By – Mcculloch*, Pattinson*, Defreitas*, Sargeant*
|12||–The Commons||Moving In Stereo
Bass – Tom McDonaldDrums – Tom KaleKeyboards – Chris BellisProducer – The CommonsRecorded By, Mixed By, Guitar – Sean GlonekVocals – Keith MonacchioWritten-By – Gregory A. Hawkes*, Richard T. Otcasek*
|13||–The Dresden Dolls||Pretty In Pink
Drums – Brian ViglioneProducer – The Dresden DollsRecorded By, Mixed By – Paul Kolderie*, Sean SladeVocals, Piano – Amanda PalmerWritten-By – Duncan Kilburn, John Ashton, R. Butler*, Roger Morris, T. Butler*, Vince Ely
|14||–Kristin Hersh||Wave Of Mutilation (UK Surf)
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Steve RizzoProducer, Vocals, Guitar – Kristin HershWritten-By – Black Francis
|15||–The Caulfield Sisters||Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
Banjo, Vocals – Kristen Mueller*Guitar, Bass, Vocals – Mary GuideraProducer – The Caulfield SistersProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Joe PoppRecorded By, Mixed By – Ethai BenjaminVocals, Omnichord – Cindy WheelerWritten-By – Johnny Marr, Steven Morrissey
|16||–Underdog (4)||I Melt With You
Bass – Aaron Roberts (2)Drums – Jon Wright (4)Guitar, Backing Vocals – Andy StockProducer – Phil Wyard, Underdog (4)Recorded By, Mixed By – Owen Barry, Peter CrispVocals – Jordan JonesWritten-By – Gary McDowell, Michael Conroy, Richard Brown (3), Robbie Gray*, Stephen Walker (3)
|17||–The Wading Girl||Danke Schoen
Bass – Chris SpoonGuitar – Billy Wallace (2)Producer – The Wading GirlRecorded By, Mixed By, Drums – Adam BaberVocals, Keyboards – Sarah GarrisonWritten-By – Bert Kaempfert, Kurt Schwabach, Milt Gabler
|18||–Frank Black||Repo Man
Backing Vocals – Violet ClarkPerformer [Music] – Eric James (4)Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Myles ManginoVocals – Frank BlackWritten-By – Iggy Pop
|19||–PC Muñoz||I Go Crazy
Chorus – Danny ZingarelliOrgan [Ruxton - Hammond B3], Synthesizer – Paul MacDProducer, Lead Vocals, Goblet Drum [Dumbek], Bass [Synth], Drums [Cajon] – PC MuñozRecorded By, Mixed By – Peter KrawiecWritten-By – James Mitchell (3), Kevin Mills*, Nick Marsh, Rocco Barker
|20||–Bastards Of Melody||Within Your Reach
Bass – Paul GilDrums, Percussion – Troy MessinaProducer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Paul CraneRecorded By, Mixed By – Wayne DorellWritten-By – Paul Westerberg
- Produced At – SRG Studios
- Copyright (c) – American Laundromat Records
- Copyright (c) – FDR Music
- Recorded At – Between The Trains Studio
- Mixed At – Between The Trains Studio
- Published By – Night Kitchen Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – FDR Studio B
- Mixed At – Highview Studios
- Published By – Peermusic Ltd.
- Published By – Music & Media International, Inc.
- Published By – Trumpet Blast Music
- Recorded At – Lolina Green Studios
- Mixed At – Lolina Green Studios
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Electric Iguana Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Iguana Studios
- Published By – EMI Glenwood Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Symmetry Sound
- Mixed At – Symmetry Sound
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Recorded At – Zero Mass
- Mixed At – Zero Mass
- Recorded At – Thomas Eaton Recording
- Recorded At – Busterland, Glastonbury CT
- Published By – Pentagon Lipservices
- Recorded At – Lincoln Lounge
- Mixed At – Lincoln Lounge
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Recorded At – Witch Doctor Studios
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Woolly Mammoth Studios
- Mixed At – Woolly Mammoth Studios
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Zoo Music (3)
- Recorded At – SRG Studios
- Mixed At – SRG Studios
- Published By – Lido Music, Inc.
- Published By – Oversnare Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Camp Street Studios
- Mixed At – Camp Street Studios
- Recorded At – Stable Sound
- Mixed At – Stable Sound
- Published By – Rice and Beans Music
- Recorded At – Sonic Arts Center At The City College Of New York
- Mixed At – Sonic Arts Center At The City College Of New York
- Published By – Chrysalis Standards Inc.
- Published By – Universal - Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Recorded At – St Peter's Studio
- Mixed At – St Peter's Studio
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Unicorn Stable
- Mixed At – The Unicorn Stable
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Planet Of Sound
- Mixed At – Planet Of Sound
- Published By – Bug Music
- Recorded At – Talking House Studios
- Mixed At – Talking House Studios
- Published By – Nancy Hughes Songs
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Recorded At – Bastardville Studios
- Mixed At – Bastardville Studios
- Mixed At – The Pigeon Club
Produced at SRG Studios.
Printed and manufactured in the USA.
Track 01: Jackson Browne (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)
Track 02: The Plimsouls (Valley Girl)
Track 03: Tom Petty (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)
Track 04: The Vapors (Sixteen Candles)
Track 05: Oingo Boingo (Weird Science)
Track 06: Simple Minds (The Breakfast Club)
Track 07: Peter Gabriel (Say Anything)
Track 08: Thompson Twins (Sixteen Candles)
Track 09: The Specials (Sixteen Candles)
Track 10: The Psychedelic Furs (Valley Girl)
Track 11: Echo & The Bunnymen (Pretty In Pink)
Track 12: The Cars (Fast Times At Ridgemont High)
Track 13: The Psychedelic Furs (Pretty In Pink & Some Kind Of Wonderful)
Track 14: Pixies (Pump Up The Volume)
Track 15: The Smiths (Pretty In Pink)
Track 16: Modern English (Valley Girl)
Track 17: Wayne Newton (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)
Track 18: Iggy Pop (Repo Man)
Track 19: Flesh For Lulu (Some Kind Of Wonderful)
Track 20: The Replacements (Say Anything)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 95103 01192 2
- Matrix / Runout: CD050632
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK32
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|ALR-0010||Various||High School Reunion - A Tribute To Those Great 80's Films! (Cass, RE)||American Laundromat Records||ALR-0010||US||2016||Sell This Version|