Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – Mute Song Ltd.
- Licensed To – Pytheas Recordings
- Licensed From – Silva Oak
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Uncut (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inspire (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – IPC Media Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Uncut (2)
- Copyright (c) – Inspire (2)
- Copyright (c) – IPC Media Ltd.
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Published By – Rural Songs
- Published By – White Whale Records
- Published By – Luvbuzz
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – 1989 Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – High Water Music (3)
- Published By – Pauper Sky Music
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Domino Publishing
- Published By – Snuggle Pup Publishing
- Published By – Prophecy Connection (2)
- Published By – True Believer Publishing
- Mastered At – Sound Performance
Cover Photo: Michael Ochs Archives/Getty Images.
Track 1 - Mute Song Ltd. ℗ & © 2011 Josh T Pearson under exclusive license to Mute Artists Ltd. Taken from the Mute album, Josh T. Pearson* - Last Of The Country Gentlemen.
Track 2 - Rural Songs/ASCAP. © Josh Ritter under exclusive license to Pytheas Recordings. Taken from the Pytheas Recordings album, Josh Ritter - So Runs The World Away.
Track 3 - White Whale Records. ℗ and © White Whale Records 2011. Taken from the White Whale album, Eamon McGrath - Peace Maker.
Track 4 - Luvbuzz BMI. ℗ and © PIAS 2010. Taken from the [PIAS] album, Harper Simon - Harper Simon.
Track 5 - Copyright Control (STIM). ℗ and © 2010 Dead Oceans. Taken from the Dead Oceans album, The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt.
Track 6 - Used by permission of Simone Felice and licensed from Silva Oak Records. Taken from the album, Simone Felice - Live From A Lonely Place, available from simonefelice.com.
Track 7 - 1989 Music (BMI). Admin by the Royalty Network, Inc/Bucks Music Group. © and ℗ 2010 Bloodshot Ltd. Taken from the Bloodshot album, Justin Townes Earle - Harlem River Blues.
Track 8 - Chrysalis Music/High Water Music (ASCAP). Used By Permission. ℗ & © 2010 Rounder Records Corp.
Track 9 - Pauper Sky Music (ASCAP). Administered by Bug Music. ℗ One Little Indian Records Ltd. © One Little Indian Records Ltd. Taken from the One Little Indian album, Michael McDermott (3) - Noise From Words.
Track 10 - Domino Publishing Co Ltd. ℗ and © 2010 Domino Recording Co Ltd. Taken from the Domino album, Villagers (3) - Becoming A Jackal.
Track 11 - Domino Publishing. ℗ 2010 Doug Paisley © 2010 No Quarter Records. Taken from the No Quarter album, Doug Paisley - Constant Companion.
Track 12 - Snuggle Pup Publishing. ℗ and © Israel Nash Gripka 2011. Taken from the Continental Song City album, Israel Nash Gripka - Barn Doors And Concrete Floors.
Track 13 - Prophecy Connection BMI. ℗ and © 2011 Black Maps Ltd. Taken from the Black Maps album, Hiss Golden Messenger - From Country Hai East Cotton.
Track 14 - True Believer Publishing. ℗ and © True Believer 2011. Taken from the True Believer mini-album, Luke Rathborne - Luke Rathborne.
Track 15 - Copyright Control. ℗ and © 2010 Bella Union. Taken from the Bella Union mini-album, Peter Broderick - How They Are.
℗ & © 2011 Uncut/Inspire/IPC Media Ltd.
This is the jewel case version for the UK market. Also issued in a cardboard sleeve version for the markets outside the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 127E