Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Rety Bon Ap'||Trip A La Mode De Chez Nous
Featuring – Lino (Ärsenik)*Performer [Chorus] – Duff (8), MakwaProducer, Music By, Written-By – Sulee. B Wax*
|2||–Langue De Chat, Keujahh & JL (5)||Les Plus Class
Featuring, Producer, Music By, Written-By – Oxmo Puccino
|4||–Guerriers Psychopates||2 Dans Le Mil
Featuring – Calbo (Ärsenik)*Keyboards – Felix (67)Producer, Music By, Written-By – Magicien*Producer, Music By, Written-By, Guitar – Ismael «Iso» Diop*
|5||–Costello (2) & Smile (8)||C'est Avec Nous Que Tu Traites
Featuring – Le Rat LucianoProducer, Music By, Written-By – Pone*
|6||–MC Jean Gab'1||He, He, He
Featuring – NutteaProducer, Music By, Written-By – Big Mo (2), DJ Max (5)
|7||–Armaguedon*||Comme Un Mur
Featuring – MC Janik*Producer, Music By, Written-By – Sulee. B Wax*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delabel
- Copyright (c) – Delabel
- Recorded At – Studios De La Seine
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Recorded At – Studio Harry Son
- Recorded At – Studio Synopsis
- Mixed At – Studio Davout
- Mastered At – La Source Mastering
- Published By – Secteur Ä Editions
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – Payback Editions
- Published By – Issap Productions
- Published By – Côté Obscur
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing France
- Published By – Tonton Editions
- A&R, Coordinator – Calbo
- Artwork – Uncle O
- Mastered By – Jean-Pierre Chalbos
- Mixed By – Fabrice Leyni (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7)
- Photography By – Linda Bujoli
- Recorded By – Georges Julan (tracks: 1, 6), Pascal Cattet (tracks: 3), Stéphane Prin (tracks: 2, 7), Tony Camilleri (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Chris Chavenon (tracks: 4)
© 2000 Delabel
Fabrication made in the E.U.
Tracks no. 1 & 6 recorded by Georges Julan at studios de la Seine, Paris.
Tracks no. 2 & 7 recorded by Stéphane Prin at studios Davout, Paris.
Track no. 3 recorded by Pascal Cattet at studios Harry Son, Paris.
Track no. 4 recorded by Chris Chavenon at studios Harry Son, Paris.
Track no. 5 recorded by Tony Camilleri at studios Synopsis.
All tracks mixed at studios Davout, Paris - track no. 4 by Chris Chavenon, all other tracks by Fabrice Leyni.
Mastered by Jean-Pierre Chalbos at La Source, Paris.
Publishing, production and copyright informations:
Track no. 1: Secteur Ä Editions / Delabel Editions / Droits Réservés / Payback Editions. Track was produced for Sulee. B Funk Foundation.
Track no. 2: Delabel Editons / Droits Réservés.
Track no. 3: Issap / Delabel Editions / Droits Réservés.
Track no. 4: Secteur Ä Editions / Delabel Editions / Droits Réservés.
Track no. 5: Droits Réservés / Côté Obscur / Emi Music Publishing France.
Track no. 6: Delabel Editons / Tonton Editions / Delabel Editions. Track was produced for Dooeen' Damage and 2nd Dégré.
Track no. 7: Delabel Editons / Droits Réservés. Track was produced for Sulee. B Funk Foundation.
The original tracklist shows no durations. All duration time is displayed by the software player.
Lino (Ärsenik) and Calbo appear by courtesy of Secteur Ä Music.
Oxmo Puccino appears by courtesy of Delabel.
Passi appears by courtesy of V2.
Le Rat Luciano appears by courtesy of Small/Sony Music.
MC Jean Gab'1 appears by courtesy of Dooeen' Damage.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24384 89072 8
- Barcode (String): 724384890728
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 15DF
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): EMI uDEN 8489072 @ 2 2-1-6-NL
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): EMI uDEN 8489072 @ 2 2-1-9-NL
- Label Code: 03098
- Rights Society: bel / BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code): PM 592