Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design – ★ Bronx
Cat# on inlay, above barcode: 304 33 02
Track 1-1 is mistakenly listed on the release as "Liquid Love" by Ron Hardy, but it has nothing to do with Ron Hardy or Mixx & Camero's "Liquid Love" as found on The Best Of Ron Hardy Volume I.
Track 1-2 is titled "Feel The Rythm" here, but on its original 12" release was called "Sweat The Rhythm".
Track 1-4 is listed as "U Used To Hold Me" without a mix title, but is called "You Used To Hold Me (Riviera Mix)" on the original 12" release.
Track 1-5 is attributed to Johnathan Key (or Jonathan Key, in the liner notes); on its original 12" release, the name was D.J. Fiasco's Soul Focus Project.
Track 1-9 is attributed to DJ Source; on its original 12" release, the name was D.J.'s Source.
Selected info from tray inlay:
Mirakkle is a label of Comotion Musique
Publishing: Title nº8: MCA Music Ltd Publishing - All others titles: Sanlar Publishing
℗ et © 1999 Comotion Musique
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 3596971433024
- Barcode (Printed): 3 596971 433024
- Rights Society: SACEM / SDRM / SACD / SGDL
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 3043302 CD 1 MPO 03 @@@ 4 01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 3043302 CD 2 MPO 01 @@@ 4 01
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 1229
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 120E
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L032
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L032
- Other (Distribution Code): WAG 334