Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Children's Television Workshop
- Copyright (c) – Children's Television Workshop
- Manufactured By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Mixed At – Atlantic Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Silkie Music Publishers
- Published By – Country Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – C'Est Music
- Published By – Divine Music
- Published By – Fedora Music
- Published By – Begonia Melodies, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music
- Published By – Wizzybus Music
- Published By – Aljarreau Music
- Published By – Moon And Stars Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – China Music
- Published By – Morgan Creek (2)
- Published By – Songs of Bandier-Koppelman, Inc.
- Published By – Sesame Street, Inc.
- Published By – Calougie Music
- Art Direction – Peter Whorf
- Design – Simon Levy
- Engineer [Assistant, Atlantic Studios] – Bill Dooley, Michael O'Reilly, Randy Mason, Tom Heid
- Engineer [Assistant, Cherokee Studios] – Chip Leach, Glenn Feit, Jr.*, Skip Saylor, Anthony D'Amico*
- Executive-Producer – Arthur Shimkin
- Illustration [Cover] – Julie Levine
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By [Recording] – Lew Hahn
- Producer – David Levine, Lucy Simon
- Producer [Associate] – Lew Hahn
- Typography [Hand Lettering] – James Levine (3)
Cookie Monster and Ernie appear courtesy of The Muppets
The Doobie Brothers, George Benson, Al Jarreau and Carly Simon appear courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Bette Midler appears courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation
Linda Ronstadt appears courtesy of Asylum Records
James Taylor appears courtesy of Columbia Records
Livingston Taylor appears courtesy of Epic Records and The Entertainment Company
Pauline Wilson appears courtesy of A&M Records
This record was produced by Sesame Street Records in co-operation with Children's Television Workshop.
© ℗ 1980 Children's Television Workshop.
Manufactured and distributed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
"In Harmony," "Jelly Man Kelly," "Share," Be With Me," "Pajamas" and "I Have A Song" recorded at Atlantic Studios in New York City
"Blueberry Pie," "A Friend For All Seasons," "I Want A Horse," "One Good Turn" and "The Sailor And The Mermaid" recorded at Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles
"Wynken, Blynken and Nod" recorded at Atlantic Studios in New York City
Additional recording on "In Harmony" and "Jelly Man Kelly" at A&R Studios in New York City
Recording mixed at Atlantic Studios in New York City
Mastered at Sterling Sound in New York City
Very special thanks to Benita Brazier, Oscar Fields, Geri Van Rees and Arthur Simkin
Also thanks to Chrissy Allerding, Peter Asher, David Berman, David Braun, Bonnie Bruckheimer, Bruce Cohn, Don DeVito, Ken Fritz, Jerry Greenburg, Pat Rains, Sue Roberts, Arlyne Rothberg, Elizabeth Weller and Charlie Withem
A1: ©1961 Silkie Music Publishers (BMI)
A2: ©1980 Country Road Music, Inc. (BMI)
A3: ©1976 C'Est Music (ASCAP)
A4: ©1980 Divine Music (SESAC)/Fedora Music (BMI)/Begonia Melodies, Unichappell Music (BMI)
A5: ©1979 Wizzybus Music (ASCAP)
A6: ©1977 Aljarreau Music (BMI)
B1: ©1979 Moon And Stars Music (BMI)
B2: ©1980 WB Music Corp./China Music (ASCAP)
B3: ©1979, 1980 Morgan Creek Music/Songs of Bandier-Koppelman, Inc. (ASCAP)
B4: ©1979 Sesame Street, Inc. (ASCAP)
B5: ©1979 Calougie Music (ASCAP)
B6: ©1979 Calougie Music (ASCAP)
Title on front and spine of jacket: "In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record"
Title on labels: "In Harmony"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): BSK-1-3481-LW3• 1 ✲ ✲ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): BSK-2-3481-LW1• 1 ✲ ✲ STERLING
- Rights Society (A1, A2, A4, A6, B1): BMI
- Rights Society (A3, A5, B2 to B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4): SESAC
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-23481-1
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|BSK 3481||Various||In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record (LP, Comp, Win)||Sesame Street Records||BSK 3481||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|WAR 56850||Various||In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record (LP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||WAR 56850||Portugal||1980||Sell This Version|
|WB M5 3481||Various||In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record (Cass, Comp)||Sesame Street Records||WB M5 3481||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|BSK 3481||Various||In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record (LP, Comp, RE)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3481||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|XBS 3481||Various||In Harmony - A Sesame Street Record (LP, Album)||Sesame Street Records||XBS 3481||Canada||1980||Sell This Version|