Tracklist Hide Credits
Track 1-2 recorded live at The Bridewell, London, 9 Dec. 1995.
Track 1-9 specially written & recorded for 'In Memoriam' Gilles Deleuze' CD at S47, Norfolk, England.
Track 2-1 recorded at Steamroom Nov. 95.
Track 2-6 recorded at Etages Ion, Brussels, Nov. 1995.
Track 2-8 mastered at The Compound, San Francisco.
Photos von Gilles Deleuze mit freundlicher Geneh-migung von La Sept-Arte, Metropolis & Claire Parnet.
(Photo of Gilles Deleuze with friendly permission of La Sept Arte, Metropolis & Claire Parnet).
Mille Plateaux 1996.
Mille Plateaux is a subdivision of Force Inc. Music Works 1996.
Excerpt from the introductory liner notes essay, "In the Beginning is the Storm":
"Gilles Deleuze made the choice to end his own life. A last inaccessible event that mostly leaves the survivors only with traces of desperation and loneliness. And yet it is this last absolutely unique moment that allowed him to become his own judge and from one moment to another left us only with the power of a non-organic life, that found in his work. ..."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 718750 067227
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): BOD FORC MP 22-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): BOD FORC MP 22-2
- Mastering SID Code (CD1+CD2): IFPI L357
- Mould SID Code (CD1 (Variant 1): IFPI 5227
- Mould SID Code (CD2 (Variant 1): IFPI 5225
- Label Code: LC 6001
- Barcode (scanned): 718750067227
- Mould SID Code (CD1&2 (Variant 2 ): IFPI 5204
- Rights Society: GEMA