Tracklist Hide Credits
- Creative Director [Creative Project Leader] – Co De Kloet
- Design [Sleeve] – New Arts International
- Management [General Manager Jazzdag] – Ikaros van Duppen
- Mastered By – Marc Broer
- Other [Buma Cultuur] – Tessa Jansen, Tom Veugen
- Other [Showcase Commission] – Bart Suèr, Bartho van Straaten, Co de Kloet*, Guido van Dieren
It took place in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, at 'LantarenVenster', Hotel New York and 'De Ameland' on June 27 & 28, 2014.
These CD's are a compilation of the jazz formations who presented themselves at the 'Jazz Dag'.
The 'Jazz Dag' is an initiative of and organized by 'Buma Cultuur' (www.jazzdag.nl).
This release is a cooperation between:
> ntr: brengt cultuur (Dutch public broadcasting / programming organization)
> buma cultuur (Dutch copyright organization)
> Jazzism (Dutch jazz magazine)
All tracks of this release have been broadcasted on NTR: Radio 6 soul & jazz (Dutch public radio channel) by Mijke & Co Live!
The sleeve notes are in Dutch only.
The 2 CD's are stored in a 4-panel fully laminated cardboard sleeve with 2 CD place holders (mini gatefold sleeve).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): 1421444 CD-1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): 1421444 CD-2
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|JD004||Various||Jazz Dag (27•28 Juni 2014 Rotterdam - Showcase CD 2014) (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Buma Music||JD004||Netherlands||2014||Sell This Version|