Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Devon (11)||Keep It Slammin' (Luv And Q's Hip Hop Mix)
Remix – Capital Q, L.A. Luv*Written-By – Devon Martin, Orin Isaacs
Written-By – Full*, J. Moore*, J. Bralower*, K. Blow*, R. Ford Jr.*, W. Warring*
|3||–Riff||White Men Can't Jump (Slammin' Edit)
Written-By – Dallas Austin, Randy Ran
|4||–Us3||Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)||4:36|
|5||–The Dream Warriors*||The Centre Of The Circle
Written-By – F. Allert*, H. Yoosuf*, L. Robinson*, P. Gayle*
|6||–Shaquille O'Neal Featuring Def Jef||(I Know I Got) Skillz
Featuring – Def JefWritten-By – J. Fortson*, M. Wells*, S. O'Neal*Written-By ["Snake Eyes" Sample] – K. McKenzie*, S. McKenzie*, W. Mitchell*
|7||–The Red Hot Chili Peppers*||Magic Johnson
Written-By – Red Hot Chili Peppers
|8||–Spearhead||Dream Team (Remix)
Written-By – Michael Franti
|9||–Beastie Boys||The Skills To Pay The Bills (Original Version)
Written-By – Beastie Boys
|10||–Main Source||Fakin' The Funk (Remix)
Written-By – K. MacKenzie*, S. MacKenzie*, Mitchell*
|11||–Lords Of The Underground||Mad Skillz
Written-By – Al'Terik Wardrick, Dupre Kelly*, Marlon Williams
|12||–Lisa Lisa||Skip To My Lu (Extended Hotmix)
Written-By – Giovanni Salah
|13||–Sidney Bechet||Sweet Georgia Brown||3:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SBK Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pendulum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blue Note
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Canada
- Distributed By – EMI Music Canada
- Licensed From – Wild Pitch Records, Ltd.
- Pressed By – Disque Americ
- Record Company – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music (Canada) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI April Music (Canada) Ltd.
- Published By – Neutral Gray Music
- Published By – Original J.B. Music
- Published By – C.M.M.R.A.
- Published By – Darp Music
- Published By – Diva One Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tet Publishing
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Frozen Soap Songs
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – World Life Music
- Published By – Large Giant Music
- Published By – Cina Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Moebetoblame Music
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Frantic Solutions
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Published By – Grab Bag Publishing
- Published By – Skratch & Source Publishing
- Published By – Lotus Music (5)
- Published By – Marley Marl Music
- Published By – Ghetto Man Music
- Published By – Amplified Isvanni
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane
- Published By – Remick Music Corp.
Track 2 ℗ 1994 PolyGram Records, Inc. © Neutral Grey Music / Original J.B. Music ℅ C.M.M.R.A. Kurtis Blow appears courtesy of PolyGram Records.
Track 3 ℗ 1992 SBK Records, Inc. © Darp Music (ASCAP) / Diva One (BMI). Also available by Riff - "To Whom It May Concern" (K2/K4-81162).
Track 4 ℗ 1992 Capitol Records, Inc. © Warner Chappell (ASCAP). Also available by Us3 - "Hand On The Torch" (B2/B4-26708).
Track 5 ℗ 1994 EMI Music Canada. © MCA Music Ltd. / Tet Publishing, Inc. (SOCAN). Look for The Dream Warriors EMI Music Canada debut release "Subliminal Simulation", October '94.
Track 6 contains a sample of "Snake Eyes", performed by Main Source, courtesy of EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP) / Frozen Soap Songs (BMI). ℗ 1995 Zomba Recording Corporation. © Chrysalis Music / World Life Music / Large Giant Music / Cina Music (admin. by Warner Chappell) (ASCAP). Shaquille O'Neal appears courtesy of BMG Music Canada Inc. Also available by Shaquille O'Neal - "Shaq Diesel" (01241-41529-2).
Track 7 ℗ 1989 EMI-USA, a div. of Capitol Records, Inc. © Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. / Moebetoblame Music (BMI). Also available by The Red Hot Chili Peppers - "What Hits" (E2-E4-94762).
Track 8 ℗ 1994 Capitol Records, Inc. © Polygram International Publishing Inc. / Frantic Solutions (ASCAP). Look for Spearhead's Capitol debut - "Home", September '94 (C2/C4-29113).
Track 9 ℗ 1992 Capitol Records, Inc. © Brooklyn Dust Music (ASCAP). Also available by Beastie Boys - "Ill Communication" (C2/C4-28599).
Track 10 ℗ 1992 EMI Records Ltd. Under exclusive agreement from Wild Pitch Records Ltd. © EMI April Music Inc. / Grab Bag Pub. / Skratch & Source Pub. / Frozen Soap Songs (ASCAP).
Track 11 ℗ Pendulum Records. © Lotus Music / Marley Marl Music, Inc. / EMI April Music, Inc. / Ghetto Man Music (ASCAP). Also available by The Lords Of The Underground - "Here Come The Lords" (E2/E4-27757).
Track 12 ℗ 1993 Pendulum Records. © Amplified Isvanni / Warner Tamerlane (BMI). Also available by Lisa Lisa - "LL 77" (E2/E4-28172).
Track 13 ℗ 1993 BlueNote Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. © Remick Music Corp. (ASCAP). Also available by Sidney Bechet - "The Best Of…" (B2-28891).
℗© This compilation 1994 EMI Music Canada. Distributed by EMI Music Canada.
Released in conjunction with the International Basketball Federation's World Championship, which was held in Toronto in 1994.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777 26713 2 5
- Barcode: 077772671325
- Matrix / Runout: DISQUE AMERIC 08VV3<011>E229713