Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded By – Advision Mobile
- Recorded By – Fleetwood Mobile
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Copyright (c) – Silver Clef Enterprises Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Silver Clef Enterprises Ltd.
- Licensed To – Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Made By – PDO, USA
- Art Direction – David Larkham
- Compilation Producer [Album Project Director] – Derek Green
- Cover [Co-ordination] – Caroline Latif, Mike McCraith
- Design – The Complete Works
- Engineer [Advision Mobile] – Gary Stewart (2), Mike Fraser, Pete Craig
- Engineer [Fleetwood Mobile] – Michelle Reynolds, Nick Reynolds (4), Tim Summerhaze*
- Engineer [Hilton Digital Recording] – Chris Myring
- Engineer [Olympic Assistant] – Calum Rees, Shaun De Feo
- Engineer [Sony Digital Recording] – Phil Wilton
- Mastered By – Chris Buchanan
- Mixed By – Chris Kimsey (tracks: 1-6, 1-7, 2-4 to 2-7), Christopher Marc Potter (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-12, 1-13), Mike Fraser (tracks: 1-3 to 1-11, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-8, 2-9)
- Photography By – Alan Davidson (3), Brian Aris, Dave Bennett (6), David Koppel, David Wainwright, Dennis O'Reagan*, Mark Allen (11), Rex Features Ltd.*
- Producer – Chris Kimsey, Steve Smith (3)
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Rachel Speers
There also exists another US version with a transparent mould without any PDO information.
Recorded in the Advision Mobile and in the Fleetwood Mobile on Sony 48 track digital recorders.
Mixed at the Olympic Studios, London.
Mastered at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Phil Collins track is credited to "Phil Collins And The Serious Band" in booklet.
Note after Elton John credits: Otherwise band personnel same as Eric Clapton / Dire Straits.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Silver Clef Enterprises Ltd. and exclusively licensed to Polydor Ltd. (UK).
© 1990 Silver Clef Enterprises Ltd. ℗ 1990 Silver Clef Enterprises Ltd.
Manufactured and Marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc., New York, New York.
Printed in U.S.A.
Royalties from the sale of this recording throughout the world are donated to the Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Charity and the BPI BRIT School for Performing Arts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42284 70422 9
- Barcode (String): 042284704229
- Other (CD1 Catalog Number): 847 043-2
- Other (CD2 Catalog Number): 847 044-2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 847 043-2 03! MADE IN USA BY PDO
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 847 044-2 01! MADE IN USA BY PDO
- SPARS Code: DDD
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|843 921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, Comp)||Polydor||843 921-1||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|843921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, TP, W/Lbl, Gat)||Polydor||843921-1||Greece||1990||Sell This Version|
|847 042-4||Various||Knebworth The Album (2xCass, Comp)||Polydor||847 042-4||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|843 921-2||Various||Knebworth (2xCD, Comp)||Polydor||843 921-2||Germany||1990||Sell This Version|
|843 921-1||Various||Knebworth (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Polydor||843 921-1||Spain||1990||Sell This Version|