Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Tintoretto Music
- Copyright (c) – Leaving Hope Music
- Copyright (c) – TVT Music
- Copyright (c) – Danny Lohner
- Copyright (c) – Avalon Music
- Copyright (c) – Bobkind Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Songs
- Copyright (c) – Cinderful Music
- Recorded At – Soundworks, Chicago
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Copyright (c) – Mute Song
- Copyright (c) – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dinger & Ollie Music
- Copyright (c) – Beat Up Your Mom Music
- Copyright (c) – Duchess Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Unart Music Corp.
- Copyright (c) – Edition Rammstein
- Copyright (c) – Lost Highway Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Three Pictures Production Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Artwork [Booklet Cover Image] – Kim Wexman
- Artwork [Package] – Gary Talpas
- Edited By [Digital Assembly/Continuity] – Charlie Clouser, Trent Reznor
- Executive-Producer – David Lynch
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Nothing] – John A. Malm, Jr.
- Photography By – Suzanne Tenner
- Producer – Trent Reznor
Track 14 contains excerpts from:
"Spooky", written by H.Middlesbrooke, M.Shapiro, B.Buie and J.R.Cobb (performed by The Classics IV);
"Blue Lines", written by R.Del Naja, G.Marshall, A.Vowles and A.Thaws (performed by Massive Attack);
"Le Temps Des Souvenirs", written by J.J.Datin, M.Vidalin and C.Blackwell (performed by Françoise Hardy).
1, 23. © 1995 Tintoretto Music Administered by RZO Music, Inc. (BMI) and Ulapa Music, Inc.
3. © 1996 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music (ASCAP), D. Lohner
4, 5, 7, 11, 16, 17, 21. © 1996 Avalon Music/Bobkind Music (ASCAP)
6. © 1996 Chrysalis Songs/Cinderful Music (BMI) Recorded at Soundworks (Chicago). Mixed at Chung King (New York)
8, 10, 19. © 1996 Mute Song/Bobkind Music (ASCAP)
9. © 1960 Unichappell Music, Inc (BMI)
12. © 1996 Dinger & Ollie Music/Beat Up Your Mom Music (BMI)
13. © 1963 Duchess Music Corporation
15. © 1956 Copyright renewed 1984 Unart Music Corporation
18, 20. © Edition Rammstein administered in The BMG UFA Musikverlage administered in The US by BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP)
22. © 1996 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music (ASCAP)
© 1996 Lost Highway Productions, Inc. and Three Pictures Production Company
℗ 1996 Interscope Records
Manufactured and distribution in the United States by UNI Distribution Corp. Printed in the USA
Packaged in a jewel case with 8-page booklet.
Identical releases with DADC and Matsushita UMS pressings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 069490090-2 1
- Barcode (String): 606949009021
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): INTD90090 070119Hf 97010038 MFG BY UNI
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): INTD90090 070127Fh 97010038 MFG BY UNIVERSAL
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2A02
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L771
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 57) View All
|INTD-90090||Various||Lost Highway (CD, Comp)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||INTD-90090||US||1996||Sell This Version|
|1349||Various||Lost Highway (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Piggymot Records||1349||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|MOVATM101||Various||Lost Highway (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, Num, RE, Blu)||Music On Vinyl, Universal Music, Interscope Records||MOVATM101||Europe||2017||Sell This Version|
|SVLP 0119||Various||Lost Highway (LP, RE + LP, Blu + Comp, Unofficial)||Simply Vinyl (2)||SVLP 0119||2015||Sell This Version|
|B0026362-01||Various||Lost Highway (2xLP, Comp)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||B0026362-01||US||2017||Sell This Version|