Tracklist Hide Credits
- Mastered By – ch*
Hand numbered edition of 1500 copies.
Sides A, B and D run at 45 RPM.
Sides C, E and F run at 33 ⅓ RPM.
Tracks A1 and A2 recorded at Inner Ear Studios, recorded live: no mixing, no dubbing, no synths.
Track D produced at Noise, NY. - Mysticals-Hit Music Inc. © 1989 John S. Hall / © 1989 Dogbowl
Track E : This song is dedicated to Rob Roy Fingerhead, who died in a bus plunge.
Tracks F1and F2 recorded at Yo-Yo Studios by Calvin Johnson + Patrick Maley with help from Gilly Ann Hanner in February 1989
© + ℗ 1989 Throw
Happy Flowers and Sebadoh appear by the gracious courtesy of Homestead Records.
(Initial pressing was Coloured vinyl: orange, red and red respectively, for the first 500 numbered copies.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Etched] ): LG-005-A Kdisc ch L.34375 TINY LITTLE BUNNIES KILL ON COMMAND
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Etched] ): LG-005-B Kdisc ch L.34375 GETTA LOADA THOSE PECTS
- Matrix / Runout (Side C [Etched] ): LG-005-C Kdisc ch L.34375 HEY JUDE ? HAH !
- Matrix / Runout (Side D [Etched] ): LG-005-D Kdisc ch L.34375 JUST ONE WORD : EMBEZZLEMENT
- Matrix / Runout (Side E [Etched] ): LG-005-E Kdisc ch L.34375 A DOROTHY WALRUS IS NOT REAL
- Matrix / Runout (Side F [Etched] ): LG-005-F Kdisc ch L.34375 THIS AIN'T NO SUB POOP