Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Donna Summer||I Feel Love
Performer, Written-By, Producer – Donna SummerWritten-By, Producer – Giorgio Moroder, Pete Bellotte
|2||–Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic Force||Planet Rock
Performer – Afrika Bambaataa & Soulsonic ForceProducer – Arthur BakerWritten-By – A. Bambaataa*, A. Baker*, J. Robie*, Soul Sonic Force*Written-By [Trans Europe Express Portions] – F. Schnedier*, K. Bartos*, R. Hutter*
|3||–Juan Atkins / Model 500||No UFO's (Remix)
Written-By, Producer – Juan Atkins, Model 500
|4||–LFO||Simon From Sydney
Producer, Performer – LFOWritten-By – Gerard Varley*, Mark Bell
|5||–Rhythim Is Rhythim||Strings Of Life
Written-By, Producer – Derrick May
Vocals, Lyrics By [Additional] – Marva KingWritten-By, Producer, Mixed By – Jesse Saunders
|7||–Amazon 2*||King Of The Beats||6:58|
Written-By, Producer – Panacea
|9||–Goldie & Rob Playford||The Shadow
Written-By, Producer – Goldie, Rob Playford
|10||–Ryoji Ikeda||Luxus 1-3
Written-By, Producer – Ryoji Ikeda
|11||–Coldcut||Atomic Moog 2000 (Post Nuclear Afterlife Lounge Mix)
Producer – ColdcutRemix, Other [Additional Destruction] – The HerbaliserWritten-By – More*, Black*, Brook*
|12||–To Rococo Rot||Kritische Masse 1
Performer – To Rococo Rot
- Distributed By – Sire Records Group
- Copyright (c) – Caipirinha Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tommy Boy Music
- Published By – Rick's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Budde Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Shakin' Baker Music
- Published By – No Hassle Music
- Published By – T-Girl Music
- Published By – Electrogroove Music
- Published By – Transmat
- Published By – Mayday Music (2)
- Published By – Zomba Music
- Published By – Just Say
- Published By – Don't Fix it Music
- Published By – Edition Mille Plateaux
- Published By – Freibank
- Published By – Moving Shadow Music
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music
- Published By – CCI Recordings
- Published By – Just Isn't Music
- Published By – City Slang
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – X5520
Issued in a standard jewel case with 32-page booklet.
Distributed in the USA by Sire Records Group.
Track 1 published by Rick's Music Inc./Buddha Music/Warner Chappell. Courtesy of Mercury Records by arrangement with Polygram Film & TV Music. (p) 1997 Mercury Records.
Track 2 published by Shakin' Baker Music/No Hassle Music (BMI)/T-Girl Music (BMI). Contains portions of Kraftwerk's "Trans Europe Express" (misprinted "Trans Euro Express" in booklet). (p) 1982 Tommy Boy Music. Courtesy of Tommy Boy Music.
Track 3 published by Electrogroove. Courtesy of Metroplex. Listed as "No UFO's Remix" on inlay & back of booklet, but "No UFO's (Remix)" inside booklet.
Track 4 used by permission of EMI Virgin Music, Inc. Courtesy of Warp Records Ltd.
Track 5 published by Transmat/Mayday/Zomba Music. Courtesy of Transmat/Fragile Records - Detroit. Artist name is printed as "Derrick May" but this track is actually from one of his aliases Rhythim Is Rhythim.
Track 6 published by Just Say Productions/Don't Fix It Music, BMI. Courtesy of Just Say Productions/Broken Records.
Track 7 Copyright Control. Courtesy of Aphrodite Recordings. Artist name is misprinted as "Aphrodite" and track name misprinted as "Amazon 2 - King Of The Beats".
Track 8 published by Ed. Mille Plateaux/Freibank. Courtesy of Chrome Records/X Force Inc.
Track 9 published by Moving Shadow Music/Warner Chappell Music. Courtesy of Moving Shadow Records/Avex Inc.
Track 10 published by CCI Recordings. Courtesy of CCI Recordings.
Track 11 published by Just Isn't Music. Courtesy of Ninja Tune.
Track 12 published by City Slang. Courtesy of Kitty-Yo Int.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 35407 20182 0
- Barcode (String): 635407201820
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi L902
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U2Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U4K
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X5520 2 72018-2 01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): wea mfg. OLYPHANT X5520 2 72018-2 01 M1S1
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|IMC319D||Various||Modulations: Cinema For The Ear (DVD-V, NTSC)||IMC Vision||IMC319D||US||1998||Sell This Version|
|IMC311||Various||Modulations: Cinema For The Ear (VHS, PAL)||IMC Vision||IMC311||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|ULR-008||Various||Modulations: Cinema For The Ear (CD, Comp)||Uplink Records, Caipirinha Productions||ULR-008||Japan||2000||Sell This Version|
|ULD-104||Various||Modulations (DVD-V, NTSC, Reg)||Uplink Records||ULD-104||Japan||2003||Sell This Version|
|99049||Various||Modulations: Cinema For The Ear (VHS, NTSC)||b'heivjǝ(r)||99049||USA & Canada||1998||Sell This Version|