Tracklist Hide Credits
- Copyright (c) – Molten Universe
- Recorded At – Rockhouse Studio, Borlänge
- Recorded At – Oral Majority Recordings
- Recorded At – The Yellow Tape
- Recorded At – Mansion Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Watercastle
- Recorded At – Acetone Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Belsebub
- Recorded At – Overhead Studio
- Recorded At – Danvoice Studios
- Mixed At – Oral Majority Recordings
- Mixed At – Studio Watercastle
- Mixed At – Danvoice Studios
- Mixed At – Rockhouse Studio, Borlänge
- Mastered At – Electric City (2)
- Pressed By – GZ Digital Media – M13002
- Compiled By, Design [Sleeve Design] – Martin Stangefelt
Track 3: Recorded and mixed at Oral Majority Recordings during two days in August 1998. Transport League appears courtesy Pavement Music, Inc.
Track 4: Recorded at Rockhouse Studio, Börlange. Taken from the forthcoming album A Countrydelic And Fuzzed Experience In A Columbian Supremo on Molten Universe.
Track 5: Recorded at Yellow Tape, Gent, fall 2000. Mastered at Electric City, Brussels.
Track 6: Recorded at Mansion Studio, Stavanger, Norway January 1999. Pawnshop appears courtesy Beard Of Stars Records, a division of Vinyl Magic 3, Italy.
Track 7: Recorded & mixed at the Studio Watercastle in sep / oct 2000. Taken from the forthcoming album The Great Infiltration on People Like You Records. Sunride appears courtesy "I Used To Fuck People Like You In Prison" Records. c&p People Like You 2001.
Track 8: Recorded at Rockhouse Studio, Börlange.
Track 9: Recorded at Acetone Studio, September 1999. Taken from the single Drunken Master, Big Bongo Records 001.
Track 10: Recorded at Studio Belsebub in September 2000. Taken from the single Breathing, MOLTEN 010.
Track 11: Recorded at Overhead Studios.
Track 12: Recorded at Rockhouse Studio, Börlange.
Track 13: Recorded and mixed at Studio Watercastle.
Track 14: Recorded and mixed March 2000. Stabb appears courtesy Mad Dog River Music.
Track 15: Recorded and mixed in Danvoice Studios, Stockholm, Sweden, between july - september 2000. Sideburn appears courtesy vinylmagic / Beard Of Stars Records.
Track 16: Written, arranged, performed, produced and mixed by Greenleaf at Rockhouse Studio, Börlange in May 2000. Taken from the Greenleaf 10 inch, MOLTEN 008.
© 2000 Molten Universe • MOLTEN 011
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 393210 156043
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J17
- Matrix / Runout: GZ M13002 MOLTEN 011