Tracklist Hide Credits
- Record Company – Universal Music France
- Marketed By – FNAC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Barclay
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Systemtactic Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Go! Beat
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Les Inrockuptibles
- Copyright (c) – Barclay
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Éditions Transatlantiques
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing France
- Published By – Trinacra Music
- Published By – Éditions Sidonie
- Published By – Éditions Semi
- Published By – Éditions Raoul Breton
- Recorded At – Officine Meccaniche
- Recorded At – Stratosphere Sound
- Recorded At – Zero Return Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Labomatic
- Recorded At – Ade's House
- Recorded At – Brown Punk Recording
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Recorded At – Toxic Studios
- Recorded At – The Bedroom
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Telstar Studio, Munich
- Recorded At – Miloco Studios
- Mixed At – Pierce Rooms
- Mixed At – Studio Labomatic
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Artwork [Production] – Vassili Verrecchia
- Concept By, Art Direction, Executive-Producer – Christian Fevret, Jean-Daniel Beauvallet, Timothée Verrecchia
- Cover – Magnum*, Nicolas Tikhomiroff
- Design, Graphics – David Valy
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Photography By [Booklet] – Daniel Lefevre, Eric Baudelaire, Eva Vermandel, Jamie McLeod, Jean Adda, Mathieu Zazzo, Olga Otrokhova, Patrick Swirc, Perou, Renaud Monfourny
French "Edition Limitée" 2-CD set issued in FNAC stores only, comprising the CD album plus a bonus CD featuring an exclusive track and a Serge Gainsbourg interview. The CD album and a 16-page booklet are presented in a gatefold square card sleeve (identical to Various - Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited) and the bonus CD in a card wallet. Both are sealed together, and a large sticker is applied on front. The bonus CD was not given or sold alone, but only available in this package. The back cover reads "Ce CD vous est offert par la FNAC" ("This CD is given to you by FNAC").
Track 1-1: recorded at Officine Meccaniche Recording Studios di M. Pagani, Milan. Mixed at the Pierce Rooms, London.
Track 1-2: recorded at Stratosphere Sounds, New York City, & Zero Return Studio, Atlanta.
Track 1-3: recorded at Studio Labomatic, Paris.
Track 1-4: recorded at Ade's house, State of Art.
Track 1-5: recorded at David's studio, London, & Studio Labomatic, Paris.
Track 1-6: recorded at Stratosphere Sounds, New York City.
Track 1-7: recorded at Brown Punk Recording, Los Angeles.
Track 1-8: recorded and mixed at Studio Labomatic, Paris.
Track 1-9: recorded at Studio Ferber.
Track 1-10: recorded at Toxic Studios & The Bedroom. Mixed at RAK, London.
Track 1-11: recorded at RAK, London.
Track 1-12: recorded at Telstar Studios, Munich.
Track 1-13: recorded at Miloco Studios, London.
Track 1-14: recorded at Studio Labomatic, Paris.
Tracks 2-2 to 2-19 are excerpts from an interview given by Serge Gainsbourg to Les Inrockuptibles in October 1989 and previously released as Vu De L'Intérieur (Interview 1989) in 2001.
Published by Melody Nelson Publishing, except:
1-2: Transatlantiques & Melody Nelson Publishing,
1-4, 1-6 & 1-12: Warner Chappell Music France & Melody Nelson Publishing,
1-5: EMI Music Publishing France,
1-7: Melody Nelson Publishing & Trinacra Music,
1-11: Warner Chappell Music France & Sidonie,
1-13: Warner Chappell Music France & Editions Sémi,
1-14: Editions Raoul Breton.
℗ 2006 Barclay, except: 1-4 ℗ 2006 Systemtactic Limited t/a Go! Beat, 1-11 ℗ 2003 Virgin Records Ltd
© 2006 Barclay, un label Universal Music France
Made in the EU.
2-1 ℗ 2006 Barclay, a division of Universal Music France division.
2-2 to 2-19 ℗ 1989 Les Inrockuptibles
℗ 2006 Barclay, © 2006 Barclay, a Universal music France Division.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 37109 1
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): [4 UNIVERSAL logos] [cinram logo] 001 107 0 00 PTA
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): [4 UNIVERSAL logos] [cinram logo] 983 746 7 00 PTA
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2): IFPI L389
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 02B2
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 02E3
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SCAM
- Label Code: LC 00126
- Other (Catalog number CD1): 983 708 5
- Other (Catalog number CD2): 983 746 7
Other Versions (5 of 24) View All
|983 710-9||Various||Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited (CD, Album, Car)||Barclay||983 710-9||France||2006||Sell This Version|
|none||Various||Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Barclay||none||France||2006||Sell This Version|
|VERF01486 2||Various||Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited (CD, Album, Promo)||Verve Records||VERF01486 2||US||2006||Sell This Version|
|984 111-8||Various||Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited (CD, Album)||Barclay, Universal Music France||984 111-8||Thailand||2006||Sell This Version|
|0602498385715||Various||Monsieur Gainsbourg Revisited (CD, Album)||Barclay, Universal Music France||0602498385715||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|