Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Mr. District Attorney Solves "The Case Of The Money Machine"
Music By [Uncredited] – Charles PaulScript By [Uncredited] – Robert Shaw (3)Voice [Uncredited - Announcer] – Fred UttalVoice Actor [Uncredited - Edith Miller] – Vicki VolaVoice Actor [Uncredited - Harrington] – Len DoyleVoice Actor [Uncredited - Mr. District Attorney] – Jay JostynWritten-By [Uncredited - Creator] – Phillips H. Lord
|B||The F.B.I. In Peace And War "The Traveling Man"
Voice Actor [Uncredited] – Bob Rettig, Rosemary Rice
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
Spine release name "Mr. D.A. / F.B.I."
Side A Notes:
"Exactly as heard on NBC on April 1, 1951"
Side B Notes:
"Exactly as heard on the Mutual Network June 10, 1953 Sponsored by Lava Soap"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etching): AAB 801 R1 [IAM In A Triangle Stamp] CD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etching): AAB 802 R1 [IAM In A Triangle Stamp]
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B Stamped): [IAM In A Triangle]
- Other (Side A Sticker Code): AAB-801
- Other (Side B Sticker Code): AAB-802
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|Release #11||Various||Mr. District Attorney - Solves The Case Of The Money Machine (LP, Ltd, Num, RP)||The Radiola Company||Release #11||US||1972||Sell This Version|