Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shady Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Universal Studios (2)
- Designed At – Option-g
- Recorded At – 54 Sound
- Recorded At – Baseline Studios
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – NU Media Sound
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee East
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Mixed At – 54 Sound
- Mixed At – Soho Music Studios
- Mixed At – NU Media Sound
- Mixed At – Crescent Moon Studios
- Mixed At – Encore Studios
- Mixed At – D&D Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Made By – Disctronics
- A&R [Interscope A&R] – DJ Mormile
- A&R [Shady Records A&R] – Marc Labelle (2)
- A&R [Shady Records Co-A&R] – Riggs Morales
- Art Direction, Design – Cole Gerst
- Coordinator [Intersccope Production Coordinator] – Les Scurry
- Coordinator [Interscope A&R Coordinator] – Marcus Heisser
- Coordinator [Shady Records A&R Coordinator] – Tracy McNew
- Executive-Producer [Executive In Charge Of Music For Universal Pictures] – Harry Garfield, Kathy Nelson
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producer] – Brian Gazer
- Executive-Producer [Shady Co-Executive Producer] – Paul "Bunyan" Rosenberg*
- Executive-Producer [Shady Executive Producer] – Eminem
- Mastered By – Brian "Big Bass" Gardner*
Track 15 contains elements from "The Bridge 2001" performed by Nas, Tragedy, MC Shan, Capone, Mobb Deep, Nature, Cormega & Millenium Thug.
Track 15 also contains elements from "You Can't Touch Me" performed by Royce the 5'9".
Track 15 also contains elements from "When Milk Hits The Mic" performed by Audio Two.
Track 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8 mixed at 54 Sound.
Track 4 recorded at 54 Sound.
Track 4 mixed at Soho Music, NYC.
Track 7 recorded at Baseline Studios, NYC.
Track 8 recorded at Soundtrack Studios, NYC
Track 9, 14 mixed and recorded at NU Media Sound, NYC.
Track 9 recorded at NU Media Sound, NYC.
Track 10 mixed at Cresent Moon Studios [sic], Miami, FL.
Track 10 recorded at Compass Point Studios, Nassau, Bahamas.
Track 13 mixed at Encore Studios, Burbank, CA.
Track 13 recorded at Larabee [sic] East, LA, CA.
Track 15 mixed and recorded at D&D Studios, NYC.
Crescent Moon Studios were misspelled as Cresent Moon Studios in the booklet.
Track 4: The Producer credit is listed as "Rush a/k/a Spyda".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 06949 35302 5
- Label Code: LC 06406
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS 4935302 02 MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04F1
- Mould SID Code (Variant): IFPI 04F4
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
Other Versions (5 of 59) View All
|493 530-2||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture 8 Mile (CD, Comp)||Shady Records, Interscope Records, UMG Soundtracks||493 530-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|493 530-4||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture 8 Mile (Cass, Comp)||Interscope Records, Universal, Ukrainian Records||493 530-4||Ukraine||2002||Sell This Version|
|493 532-2||Various||8 Mile - Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture (CD, Comp + CD, Ltd, Smplr)||Shady Records, Interscope Records, Aftermath Entertainment, UMG Soundtracks||493 532-2||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|018 875-2||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture 8 Mile (CD, Comp, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Eminem)||018 875-2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|490 530-4||Various||Music From And Inspired By The Motion Picture 8 Mile (Cass, Album)||Shady Records||490 530-4||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|