Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hollywood Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hollywood Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Paramount Pictures
- Manufactured By – Universal Music
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Licensed From – Pookie Records (2)
- Licensed From – Beyond Music
- Licensed From – MCA Records
- Licensed From – LaFace Records
- Licensed From – Arista Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Island Def Jam Music Group
- Licensed From – Priority Records
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Music
- Licensed From – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Licensed From – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Licensed From – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets
- Licensed From – Rush Associated Labels Recordings
- Licensed From – Lollipop Productions Inc.
- Licensed Through – Universal Music Enterprises
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Licensed Through – Radikal Records
- Produced For – Other People's Money Inc.
- Produced For – Ummah Productions
- Produced For – B.C. Pow-Da, Inc.
- Produced For – Sway'd Cap Productions
- Produced For – 2000 Watts Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Presidential Campaign
- Produced For – Untouchables Entertainment
- Produced For – Soul Central Entertainment
- Produced For – Do What I Gotta
- Produced For – Another Production Company
- Produced For – Joshone Entertainment
- Produced For – Taxi Productions
- Produced For – One Eye Productions
- Produced For – Az Yet Productions
- Produced For – Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc.
- Produced For – Carpadeum Productions
- Produced For – SoulPower Productions
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Compilation Producer [Soundtrack Album Producer] – MItchell Leib, Michael McQuarn
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordinator For Hollywood Records] – Desirée Craig-Ramos
- Design – JKemper
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Album Producer] – Mitchell Leib, Robert Cort*, Thomas Carter (2)
- Mastered By – Pat Sullivan*
- Supervised By [Music Supervisor] – Michael McQuarn
Track 2 produced for The Ummah Productions and for B.C. Pow'da Productions. Courtesy of Pookie Records / Beyond Music. Snoop Dogg performs courtesy of Priority Records. Q-Tip performs courtesy of Arista Records. Under license from Pookie Records / Beyond Music.
Track 3 produced for Sway'd Cap Productions. X-2-C performs courtesy of Bell Entertainment.
Track 4 produced for 2000 Watts Music, Inc. Courtesy of MCA Records.
Track 5 produced for Presidential Campaign. Courtesy of LaFace Records / Arista Records, Inc.
Track 6 produced for Untouchables / Soul Central Entertainment and for Dowhatigotta Productions / Soul Central Entertainment. Courtesy of LaFace Records / Arista Records, Inc.
Track 7 produced for Another Production Co., Inc. Executive master recording produced for Joshone Entertainment. Kevon Edmonds performs courtesy of the RCA Records label.
Track 8 produced for Taxi Productions, Inc. Courtesy of The Island Def Jam Music Group, under license from Universal Music Enterprises.
Track 9 produced for One Eye Productions. Courtesy of Priority Records. Contains sample from "Planet Rock" performed by Afrika Bambaataa & The Soul Sonic Force, under license from Tommy Boy Music.
Track 10 produced for Az Yet Productions.
Track 11 produced for Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc. Courtesy of Bad Boy Entertainment, Inc. / Arista Records, Inc. Contains sample from "I Get Lifted" performed by KC & The Sunshine Band courtesy of Rhino Entertainment Company by arrangement with Warner Special Products and courtesy of EMI Records Ltd. Under license from EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets.
Track 12 produced for Carpadeum Productions. Courtesy of Rush Associated Labels Recordings, under license from Universal Music Enterprises. Contains sample from "Love For The Sake Of Love" performed by Claudja Barry, courtesy of Lollipop Productions Inc. by arrangement with Radikal Records.
Track 13 Athena Cage performs courtesy of Priority Records.
Track 14 produced and arranged for Soulpower Productions. Fredro Starr performs courtesy of Koch Records. Jill Scott performs courtesy of Hidden Beach Recordings, LLC., Fredro Starr AKA Fire Starr
Mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering.
Motion picture artwork, photos ™ & copyright © 2000 Paramount Pictures. This compilation ℗© 2000 Hollywood Records, Inc. Manufactured and distributed in Canada by Universal Music. Printed in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20616 22882 6
- Barcode (String): 720616228826
- Matrix / Runout: [Cinram logo] HR622882 #10204Y08
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 13
- Mastering SID Code: L387
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
Other Versions (5 of 9) View All
|HR622882, HR-62288-2||Various||Save The Last Dance (CD, Album, Comp)||Hollywood Records, Hollywood Records||HR622882, HR-62288-2||US||2000||Sell This Version|
|0125422HWR||Various||Save the Last Dance (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records, Edel||0125422HWR||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|0927-42431-2||Various||Save the Last Dance (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records||0927-42431-2||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|0117982HWR||Various||Save The Last Dance (Music From The Motion Picture) (CD, Comp)||Hollywood Records, Edel||0117982HWR||Germany||2000||Sell This Version|
|333522||Various||Save The Last Dance (CD, Album, Comp)||Hollywood Records||333522||Australia||2000||Sell This Version|