Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Danny SchulerGuitar – Bobby HambelManagement – Scott KoenigManagement [For] – Rush Artist ManagementMixed By – Ed StasiumProducer – Biohazard, John "The Bastard"Vocals, Bass – Evan SeinfeldVocals, Guitar – Billy Graziadei
|2||–White Zombie||Children Of The Grave
Bass – Sean YseultDrums – Phil BuerstatteGuitar – J.*Management – Andy Gould, Walter O'Brien (2)Management [For] – Concrete Management, Inc.Mixed By – Terry DateProducer – Bryan Carlstrom, White ZombieVocals – Rob Zombie
Bass, Vocals – David EllefsonDrums – Nick MenzaGuitar – Marty FriedmanManagement – Ron LaffitteManagement [For] – Laffitte Entertainment DivisionProducer, Mixed By – Max NormanVocals, Guitar – Dave Mustaine
|4||–1,000 Homo DJ's*||Supernaut
Drums – Wee Willie ReeferDrums, Vocals [Vox] – Officer AgroGuitar – Ike KrullGuitar, Bass, Vocals [Vox] – Buck SatanManagement – Jon Zazula, Marsha ZazulaManagement [For] – Crazed Management Inc.Producer – Hypo LuxaVocals [Chick Vox] – Viv Nova*
|5||–Ozzy Osbourne W/ Therapy?||Iron Man
Bass – Michael McKeeganDrums – Fyfe EwingGuitar, Vocals – Andy CairnsManagement [Ozzy Osbourne] – Sharon OsbourneManagement [Therapy?] – DCG Management, Gerry HarfordProducer [Ozzy Osbourne], Mixed By – Terry DateProducer [Therapy?] – Chris TsangaridesVocals – Ozzy Osbourne
|6||–Corrosion Of Conformity||Lord Of This World
Bass – Mike Dean (3)Drums – Reed Mullen*Guitar – Woody WeathermanManagement – Mike RenaultManagement [For] – ESP Management*Producer, Engineer – John CusterVocals, Guitar – Pepper Keenan
|7||–Sepultura||Symptom Of The Universe
Bass – Paulo Jr.Co-producer – SepulturaDrums, Percussion – Igor CavaleraGuitar, Twelve-String Guitar [Steel Acoustic], Acoustic Guitar [Nylon Strings] – Andreas KisserManagement – Gloria CavaleraManagement [For] – Oasis ManagementMastered By – George MarinoProducer, Mixed By, Recorded By – Andy WallaceVocals [Throat], Guitar [4 String] – Max Cavalera
|8||–Bullring Brummies||The Wizard
Bass – Geezer ButlerDrums – Bill WardHarmonica – Jimmy Wood*Management [Bill Ward For] – Four Seasons ManagementManagement [Bill Ward] – Mike SlarveManagement [Geezer Butler For] – Gloria Butler ManagementManagement [Geezer Butler] – Gloria ButlerManagement [Rob Halford & Brian Tilse For] – EMAS, Inc. PhoenixManagement [Rob Halford & Brian Tilse] – John Baxter (2)Management [Wino For] – Concrete Management, Inc.Management [Wino] – Andy Gould, Walter O'Brien (2)Producer, Mixed By – Toby WrightRhythm Guitar – Wino (2)Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Brian TilseVocals – Rob Halford
|9||–Bruce Dickinson W/ Godspeed (3)||Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Bass, Bass [Distorted] – Rob HultzBass, Bass [Synth Bass] – Chris KosnikDrums, Vocals – Tim SchoenleberEngineer, Mixed By – Bruce CalderGuitar – Tommy SouthardManagement [Bruce Dickinson For] – Sanctuary Music Overseas Ltd.*Management [Bruce Dickinson] – Andy Taylor (16), Merck Mercuriadis, Rod SmallwoodManagement [Godspeed For] – Gloria Butler ManagementManagement [Godspeed] – Gloria ButlerProducer, Mixed By – Rachel BolanRemix – Terry DateVocals – Bruce Dickinson, Dave Blanche*
|10||–Ugly Kid Joe||N.I.B.
Bass – Cordell CrockettDrums – Bobby FernandezGuitar – Dave Fortman, Klaus EichstadtLead Vocals – Whitfield CraneManagement – Dennis RiderManagement [For] – Rider ManagementProducer, Mixed By – Max Norman
|11||–Faith No More||War Pigs (Live)
Bass – Billy GouldDrums – Mike BordinGuitar – Jim MartinKeyboards – Roddy BottumManagement – Warren EntnerManagement [For] – Warren Entner ManagementMixed By – Matt WallaceProducer – William ShaplandVocals – Mike Patton
|12||–Type O Negative||Black Sabbath
Drums – Johnny KellyGuitar – Kenny HickeyKeyboards – Josh SilverManagement – Ken KrieteManagement [For] – Kriete, Kincaid & FaithProducer – Silver*, Steele*Vocals, Bass – Peter Steele
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Pressed By – DADC – DIDP-083079
- Published By – Tro-Essex Music International, Inc.
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Enterprise
- Recorded At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – Jag Studios
- Recorded At – Rockfield Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Church Hill Studios
- Recorded At – Phase Four Studios
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Brixton Academy
- Recorded At – Systems Two
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mixed At – The Enterprise
- Mixed At – Chicago Trax Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Jag Studios
- Mixed At – Quantum Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Systems Two
- Remixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- A&R [Columbia] – Jim Welch, Josh Sarubin
- Art Direction, Design – Joel Zimmerman (2)
- CGI Artist [Photoshop-Colorist] – Elizabeth Daggar
- Coordinator [Project] – Catherine Healy
- Coordinator [Talent Contract] – Janet Weber
- Cover, Illustration [Tarot Cards] – Michael Kaluta*
- Executive-Producer – Bob Chiappardi
- Executive-Producer [Associate] – Ross Elliot
- Liner Notes – Steffan Chirazi
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Other [Copywriter] – Michael Moses
- Product Manager [Columbia Records] – Ben Nygaard, Derek Simon (2)
- Product Manager [Concrete] – Russell Gerroir
- Written-By [All Tracks] – W. Ward*, T. Butler*, J. Osbourne*, F. Iommi*
Track 2 recorded at Eldorado Studio, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed at Larrabee Studio, West Hollywood, CA.
Track 3 recorded and mixed at The Enterprise, Burbank, CA.
Track 4 recorded and mixed at Chicago Trax Studios, Chicago, IL.
Track 5: Ozzy Osbourne recorded at Larrabee Studios, West Hollywood, CA. Therapy? recorded at Metropolis Studios, London, UK. Mixed at Larrabee Studios, West Hollywood, CA.
Track 6 recorded and mixed at Jag Recording Hut, Raleigh, NC.
Track 7 recorded at Rockfield Recording Studios, Rockfield, Wales, UK. Mixed at Quantum Sound Studios, Jersey City, NJ. Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Track 8 recorded at Conway Studios and The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA, Church Hill Studios, Birmingham, AL and Phase Four Studios, Tempe, AZ. Mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles, CA.
Track 9 produced for Brutal Groove Inc. Recorded and mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC. Remixed at Larrabee Studios, West Hollywood, CA.
Track 10 recorded at Rumbo Recorders, Canoga Park, CA. Mixed at The Enterprise, Burbank, CA.
Track 11 recorded at Brixton Academy, London, UK.
Track 12 recorded and mixed at Systems Two, Brooklyn, NY.
Mastered at Precision Mastering, Hollywood, CA.
Published by TRO-Essex Music Int'l. Inc. (ASCAP)
℗ & © 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 86974 93802 6
- Matrix / Runout: DIDP-083079 12 B01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L329
- Mould SID Code: IFPI AKNOC
Other Versions (5 of 36) View All
|477671 2, COL 477671 2, 01-477671-10, 02-477671-10||Various||Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath (CD, Comp)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||477671 2, COL 477671 2, 01-477671-10, 02-477671-10||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|CK 66335||Various||Nativity In Black: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (CD, Album)||Columbia||CK 66335||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|CCK 66335||Various||Nativity In Black - A Tribute To Black Sabbath (CD, Album)||Columbia||CCK 66335||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|SRCS 7488||Various||Nativity In Black: A Tribute To Black Sabbath (CD, Album)||Sony Records||SRCS 7488||Japan||1994||Sell This Version|
|2SK 6544||Various||The Bible According To Black Sabbath (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Columbia||2SK 6544||US||1994||Sell This Version|