Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Neurot Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Neurot Recordings
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Recorded At – Type Foundry
- Recorded At – Closer Recording
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- Recorded At – HOLC
- Recorded At – Deaf Mute Trust Company
- Recorded At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Recorded At – Avalanche (4)
- Recorded At – Singing Serpent
- Recorded At – 60 Psycho Hum
- Recorded At – Wisperthal Studio
- Recorded At – Magasin 4
- Recorded At – Helen Bach Memorial Studios
- Mixed At – Electrical Audio
- Mixed At – The Outpost, Stoughton, MA
- Produced At – Golden Mastering
- Produced At – Avalanche (4)
- Edited At – Prima Natura
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Mastered At – Absolute Audio
- Mastered At – The Studio That Time Forgot
- Mastered At – M Works Mastering Studio, Cambridge, MA
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Manufactured By – Deluxe (7)
Track Information (audio CD)
Neurosis: from the forthcoming release "The Eye Of Every Storm", will be released in June 2004 by Neurot in North America, by Ritual Records in Japan and by Relapse Records / Release Entertainment in the rest of the world. Recorded and mixed at Electrical Audio. Mastered at Golden Mastering.
Oxbow: previously unreleased. Improvisation recorded direct to stereo 1/2inch at Electrical Audio, November 7, 2001. Post production at John Golden Mastering.
Grails: previously unreleased. Recorded at Type Foundry.
Enablers: from the release "End Note". Recorded at Closer Recording.
Sabers: from the release "Specter". Recorded at B.C., mastered at Absolute Audio.
Lotus Eaters: from "Mind Control For Infants". Recorded at the House Of Low Culture.
Steve Von Till: from the release "If I Should Fall To The Field". Recorded at the Deaf Mute Trust Company, mastered at The Studio That Time Forgot.
Isis: from the release "SGNL>05". Recorded and mixed at the Outpost. Remix and additional production at Avalance Studios in the UK. Mastered at M Works Mastering.
Zeni Geva: from the release "10,000 Light Years". Recorded at Electrical Audio.
Culper Ring: from the release "355".
Tarantula Hawk: from the release "Tarantula Hawk". Recorded at Singing Serpent.
Blood & Time: previously unreleased. Recorded at 60 Psycho Hum Productions.
Neurosis & Jarboe: from the release "Neurosis & Jarboe". Music recorded at many different times, places and capacities. Vocals recorded at Studio Wisperthal.
Track information (DVD)
Neurosis: previously released on "A Sun That Never Sets".
Tribes Of Neurot: "Duality" previously unreleased. "Cairn" is an excerpt from the gallery installation that appeared at the south Bend Regional Museum of Art and Cell Space, SF, in conjunction with Beyond The Pale 2002.
Bee & Flower: from the release "What's Mine Is Yours".
Tarentel: previously unreleased.
Oxbow: excerpt from "Music For Adults, A Film About A Band Called Oxbow".
KK Null: previously unreleased. Recorded live at Magasin 4, Belgium on November 11, 2003. Decomposed at Prima Natura Studio on January 2004.
House Of Low Culture: from the release "Edward's Lament!". Recorded at the House Of Low Temperature.
Vitriol: from the release "I-VII". Recorded and mixed at Lanfawr.
Physics: from the release "1999-11-21".
Amber Asylum: from the release "Frozen In Amber".
Scott Kelly: from the release "Spirit Bound Flesh". Engineered at Helen Bach Memorial Studios.
℗ and © 2004 Neurot Recordings
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 58457 10322 7
- Barcode (Text): 658457103227
- Matrix / Runout (CD): NER32 : MASTERED BY EMI MFG. 2-1-1
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code (CD): ifpi 1632
- Matrix / Runout (DVD): NER 32 5026839.5.A.A69 deluxe®/AR 1037 15050504
- Mastering SID Code (DVD): IFPI LT18
- Mould SID Code (DVD): IFPI UR03
- Other (DVD, Mould Stamp): DELUXE/AR