- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nursery Crimes
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stone Circus (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Killing Time (3)
- Copyright (c) – Nursery Crimes
- Copyright (c) – Stone Circus (2)
- Copyright (c) – Killing Time (3)
- Recorded At – The Tote
- Recorded At – Recordio
- Recorded At – 3JJJ
- Lacquer Cut At – Festival Studios
- Lacquer Cut By – W*
Single giveaway, comes stuffed inside issue #5 of Resistant Harmony fanzine, released mid 1992.
'Out of the 1000 ordered, I ended up with 884 total ...
..400 of these little jiggers were pressed on suckable purple vinyl, the rest on black.
--❋ Don't forget to read the singles 'etching' either Huh!!!'
'On the label it says in big bold letters '45 RPM', this is in fact a load of bulltwanger as the side with the song titles beginning with '11 Hrs A Day' by Nursery Crimes then to 'The Seed' by Killing Time ..., plays at good ol' 33 RPM with the RH lamb side featuring 'Arnolds Day' by Stone Circus playing et 45 RPM..Neat or what ?'
Track A1 recorded Live at the Tote, Collingwood - March 28th 91.
Track A2 recorded at Recordio, August 27th 1990.
Track B recorded Live at 3JJJ, April 1st 1991.
© & ℗ Nursery Crimes 91
© & ℗ Stone Circus 1991
© & ℗ Killing Time 1991
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): DMX-79431 W2A 3:24 Sitting Alone Shining My 357''
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): Attune 1-B. DTMX-79432 ''Feel Better Scribe A Letter'' W2B 7:15