Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction – Don Brown (4)
- Compiled By – Harold Bronson
- Design – Wendy Sherman
- Lacquer Cut By – KP*
- Liner Notes – Howard Kaylan
- Mastered By [Disc Cutting] – Ken Perry
- Other [Inspiration] – Lenny Kaye
- Photography [Photos Courtesy Of] – Greg Shaw, Michael Ochs Archives
- Remastered By [Audio Remastering] – Bill Inglot
- Research [Assistance] – Gary Peterson (2), Gia Gittleson, Stan Becker
Rhino Records Inc • 1201 Olympic Blvd., Santa Monica, Calif. 90404 • Made in U.S.A.
Special Thanks: Anne Davis, Kathy Hale, Eli Okun
"△14809/△14809-X" in the runout etching indicates that the lacquer disc was processed at, and the metal parts used to manufacture the record were made at Sheffield Lab Matrix.
The "ɑ" symbol stamped in the runout grooves indicates that the pressing was sourced from metal parts that were originally made for use at the Allied Record Company.
License from/Courtesy of:
A1, A7, B4 - Reproduced under license from CBS Special Products, A Service of CBS Records, A Division of CBS, Inc.
A2 - Courtesy of Flo and Eddie Inc.
A3, B1, B3, B6 - Courtesy of MCA Records, Inc.
Deep Six, The Sunshine Company and The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band appear courtesy of EMI-America, A Division of Capitol Records, Inc.
Jake Holmes and Love Exchange appear courtesy of Tower Records
Hearts And Flowers appears courtesy of Capitol Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-70034-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout etched): RNLP-70034A-1 △14809 1-1 KP S-17091
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout etched): RNLP-70034B-1 △14809-X 1-1 KP S-17092
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A & B, runout stamped): ɑ kdisc