Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–A Certain Ratio||Do The Du|
|2||–Quando Quango||Love Tempo
Producer – Bernard Sumner, Donald JohnsonRemix – Mark KaminsWritten-By – Rietveld*, Pickering*
Producer, Written-By – Dana Vlcek, Konk
|4||–52nd Street||Cool As Ice
Producer – Donald JohnsonProgrammed By [Synth Programming] – Bernard SumnerWritten-By – McDonald*, Johnson*, Dennison*, Henry*, Thompson*
|5||–Cabaret Voltaire||Yashar (John Robie Remix)
Producer – Cabaret VoltaireRemix – John RobieWritten-By – Watson*, Kirk*, Mallinder*
|6||–New Order||Your Silent Face (Live 1989)|
|7||–Section 25||Looking From A Hilltop (Megamix)
Producer – Bernard SumnerWritten-By – Cassidy*, Cassidy*, Cassidy*, Shallcross*, Cassidy*
|8||–Streetlife (4)||Act On Instinct
Producer – Enterprise (4), Goran Andersson*Written-By – Kleiss*, Van Middendorp*, Dekker*
|9||–Marcel King||Reach For Love (New York Remix)
Producer – Bernard Sumner, Donald Johnson, FruitzRemix – Mark Kamins, Michael H. BrauerWritten-By – King*
Producer – Thick PigeonWritten-By – Stanton Miranda
Producer – Ike YardWritten-By – Szymanski*, Compton*, Diekmann*, Argabright*
|12||–Arthur Baker||Come On
Producer – Arthur BakerWritten-By – Petraglia*, Baker*
|13||–Anna Domino||Summer (Arthur Baker Remix)
Producer – Alan RankineRemix – Arthur BakerWritten-By – Domino*
- Licensed From – A Certain Ratio
- Licensed From – Quando Quango
- Licensed From – Konk (3)
- Licensed From – Unleashed Music
- Licensed From – New Order
- Licensed From – Vitalturn Co Ltd.
- Licensed From – Section 25
- Licensed From – Gwarn
- Licensed From – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Licensed From – Streetlife (2)
- Licensed From – LTM (4)
- Licensed From – Thick Pigeon
- Licensed From – Ike Yard
- Licensed From – Arthur Baker
- Licensed From – Anna Domino
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – LTM Songs
- Published By – Domino Publishing
- Published By – Haulgh Ltd.
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – Davenhall Music
- Published By – Shakin' Baker Music
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – Light Of Day
- Recorded At – Irvine Meadows
- Manufactured By – Optimal Media GmbH – AE48626
Sticker: A benefit album for Michael Shamberg - Classic Factory tracks by A Certain Ratio, Cabaret Voltaire, Section 25, Quando Quango & more + exclusive track from New Order.
Cover design based on a poster for a New Order performance at the Paradise Garage on 7 July 1983 (Of Factory New York cat#: P1).
A Certain Ratio portrait (1980) by Charles Van Hoorick. New Order portrait (1983) by and copyright to Anton Corbijn. White Columns image (1986) courtesy of Peter Saville. Layout at Atomluft.
1: From FACUS 4. Copyright Control/BMG. Licensed from A Certain Ratio.
2: From OFNY 5. LTM Songs. Licensed from Quando Quango.
3: From TWI 143. Domino Publishing. Licensed from Konk/Unleashed Music.
4: From FBN 20. Haulgh Songs. Licensed from Gwarn Music.
5: From OFNY 3. Complete Music. Licensed courtesy of Mute Records Limited.
6: Recorded live at Irvine Meadows, CA, 16 June 1989. Warner Chappell. Licensed from New Order/Vitalturn Ltd.
7: From FAC 108. LTM Songs. Licensed from Section 25.
8: From OFNY 10. Warner Chappell. Licensed from Streetlife.
9: From FAC 92R. Davenhall Music. Licensed from LTM.
10: From TWI 038. Copyright Control. Licensed from Thick Pigeon.
11: From FA 2. Copyright Control. Licensed from Ike Yard.
12: From TWI 774 (Salvation! OST). Shakin Baker/EMI. Licensed from Arthur Baker.
13: From Fac 158. Light of Day/BMG. Licensed from Anna Domino.
Printed and manufactured in Belgium.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 708527001691
- Matrix / Runout: manufactured by optimal media GmbH AE48626-01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L574
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9753
- ASIN: B00J3V8XTC