Tracklist Hide Credits
- Conductor – Mario Rijavec (tracks: A2, A4, A7, A8, A10, B3, B6), Miljenko Prohaska (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, A9, B1, B2, B4, B5, B7 to B9)
- Orchestra – Plesni Orkestar RTV Zagreb (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A6, A9, B1, B2, B4, B5, B7 to B9), Zabavni Orkestar RTV Ljubljana (tracks: A2, A4, A7, A8, A10, B3, B6)
- Photography By – Branko Gavrin
Title OPATIJA 61 appears on spine and front cover, alternatively written "OPATIJA 1961" on centre labels and in extended version on back cover: "OPATIJA 61 - FESTIVAL ZABAVNIH MELODIJA (FESTIVALSKI SNIMCI)".
Track A2 as well A4 title written alternatively on back cover: "MEDJUIGRA" and "SMEDJE OČI" respectively.
Track A5 artist name misspelt on centre label: "Radoslav Grajić" as well track B4 title: "ONA JE NAJLJEPŠA BILA", and track B6 composer name: "Džambasov". Track B9 artist name written alternatively on centre label: "Gabi Novak".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 5900A 259
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 5900B 259