Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J & T Records Inc.
On track B1, the labels incorrectly credit Peter Duff as the producer and Ser & Duff with writing and arranging.
Side A is a megamix.
Track B2 contains elements of Janet Jackson's When I Think Of You (1986), Bootsy's Rubber Band's "Body Slam!" (1982), and Alfredo De La Fé's "Hot To Trot in it" (1979).
Made in U.S.A.
℗ 1987 J & T Records Inc.
This original version can be identified by the labels, which have deep outer-grooves, but lack inner-grooves. There is a subsequent version with inner rings on the labels, but lacks the deep outer-grooves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): JT-103A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): JT-103B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A etched): J·T·-103-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B etched): JT-103-B