Tracklist Hide Credits
- Backing Vocals – Claudia Fontaine, Margo Buchanan, Sam Brown
- Bass [The House Band] – Pino Palladino
- Conductor [Royal Academy Of Music Symphony Orchestra Md Assistant] – James Brett
- Conductor [Royal Academy Of Music Symphony Orchestra Musical Director] – Michael Kamen
- Directed By [Concert] – Geoff Posner
- Drums [The House Band] – Phil Collins
- Executive-Producer – Sir George Martin*, Michael Kamen, Phil Ramone
- Executive-Producer [Concert] – Lorna Dickinson
- Guitar [The House Band] – Phil Palmer
- Keyboards [The House Band] – Wix Wickens*
- Management [Concert Production Manager] – Elizabeth Flowers
- Management [Marketing Manager] – Teresa Harte
- Management [Project, For Ca Management] – Adam Sharp
- Mastered By [@ Abbey Road] – Adam Nunn
- Mixed By, Engineer [@ Abbey Road] – Paul Hicks
- Mixed By, Engineer [@ Mayfair] – Greg Jackman*, John Hudson
- Other [Pr] – Katherine Howard
- Other [Rights Clearance] – Claire Jarvis, Wendy Neilson
- Percussion [The House Band] – Ray Cooper
- Performer [Paul Mccartney's Band] – Abe Laboriel Jnr*, Brian Ray, Wix Wickens*, Rusty Anderson
- Performer [The Royal Academy Of Music Jazz Horns] – Christopher Webster, Mike Lovett, Pablo Mendelssohn, Simon Allen, Thomas Richards
- Producer – Giles Martin
- Producer [Concert] – Cerrie Frost
- Saxophone [The House Band] – Eric Robinson (3)
- Supervised By [Sound] – Andy Rose
2. Published by Jobete Music (UK) Ltd / EMI Music.
3. Published by Jobete Music (UK) Ltd / EMI Music.
4. Published by EMI United Partnership Ltd.
5. Published by A&M Records Inc Los Angeles
6. Published by Warner Tamerland Publishing Corp, BMI
7. Published by Queen Music Ltd / EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
8. Published by Queen Music Ltd.
9. Published by Queen Music Ltd.
10. Published by LA Lennoxa Ltd / BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
11. Published by Multiwood Music Ltd.
12. Published by Tro-Essex Music Int'l Inc.
13. Published by Happenstance Ltd / Wretched Music.
14. Published by Rondor Music Ltd.
15. Published by Rondor Music Ltd.
16. Published by Throat Music Ltd / Polydor Records.
17. Published by Island Records Ltd.
18. Published by Northern Songs Ltd.
19. Published by EMI U Catalog Inc (ASCAP).
20. Published by Northern Songs Ltd.
21. Published by Northern Songs Ltd.
All tracks ℗ 2002 Golden Jubilee Events Ltd.
Recorded using Quantegy Tape
Recorded live at Buckingham Palace by the BBC, 3rd June 2002.
℗ 2002 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Golden Jubilee Events Limited under exclusive license to EMI Records Limited © 2002 Golden Jubilee Events Limited under licence to EMI Records Limited.
Made in the EU
(Pirate replica - troubled printing)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724381283325
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Label Code: LC 03098
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 8128332
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|VTCDX 463, 7243 8 12833 2 5||Various||Party At The Palace - The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (CD)||Virgin, EMI||VTCDX 463, 7243 8 12833 2 5||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|OA 0858 V||Various||Party At The Palace - The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (VHS, PAL)||Opus Arte, BBC||OA 0858 V||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|OA 0845 D||Various||Party At The Palace - The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (DVD)||Opus Arte||OA 0845 D||UK||2002||Sell This Version|
|D0857||Various||Party At The Palace - The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (DVD)||Opus Arte||D0857||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 12833 4 9||Various||Party At The Palace - The Queen's Concerts, Buckingham Palace (Cass)||Virgin, EMI||7243 8 12833 4 9||Ukraine||2002||Sell This Version|