Various – Passed Normal Vol. 6&7
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FOT Records
- Copyright (c) – FOT Records
- Glass Mastered At – Cinram
- Recorded At – Wendell Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Paviljong Skrapan, Uppsala
- Recorded At – The Great American Music Hall
- Recorded At – St. Ann's Church, Brooklyn
- Recorded At – Milk Of Burgundy
- Recorded At – WCSB
- Recorded At – Schubas Tavern
- Recorded At – Multimedia Productions
- Recorded At – Camp Chesterfield, Indiana
- Produced At – Sedistudio
Track 1-2 Mark Robson/Graham Clark/Fred Giannelli: recorded March 1992/Drum program & mix August 1992, Wendell Recording Studio, Wendell, Massachusetts
Track 1-4 Nimbus : recorded in Paviljong Skrapan, Uppsala, mix by Roine Stolt Oct. 92
Track 1-8 Peter Blegvad : recorded live at St. Ann's Church, Brooklyn, N.Y. (c) 1992 Blegvad
Track 1-11 Steven Berson : recorded at Multimedia Productions, Baltimore MB
Track 1-12 Henry Kaiser & Glenn Phillips : recorded live in concert, at the Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA, July 1990
Track 1-14 : written by Juliet Armstrong and then mailed to Milk Of Burgundy in Chicago where it was arranged and recorded without consultation.
Track 1-15 Mike Hovancsek : this piece is an excerpt from a 40 minute piece improvised live over the air on WCSB.
Track 1-16 Pere Ubu : Live at Shubas, Chicago. (c) 1992 Ubu Projex
Track 2-4 Kampec Dolores : from the LP "Levitation" on Point East label.
Track 2-5 Clubfoot Orchestra : recorded live June 10, 1990 in the Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
Track 2-16 The Magick Brothers : recorded live at Camp Chesterfield, Indiana, March 1992.
Track 2-17 Kecak : 1991 live from Bali Indonesia
Comes with a 3-fold booklet with credits, and a folded "FOT Records catalogue".
An additional free booklet with more credits and other information, including lyrics, biographies, graphics, recording information and other goodies, was available by mail upon request. Some of the information above come from that additional booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 58761-0004-2 4
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): VOL. 6 1022-2 MFG BY CINRAM USA
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): VOL. 7 1022-5 MFG BY CINRAM USA