Pine Ridge: An Open Letter To Alan Rock (Songs For Leonard Peltier)
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sheeba
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Music Canada
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Change Of Heart
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Leonard Peltier Defense Committee Canada
- Copyright (c) – Leonard Peltier Defense Committee Canada
- Copyright (c) – Kevin McKiernan
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Recorded At – Wild Sky Studio
- Recorded At – 9:30 Club
- Recorded At – Studio 306
- Recorded At – The 3rd Floor
- Recorded At – Hypnotic Studio
- Recorded At – Chemical Sound
- Recorded At – Reaction Studios
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Recorded At – Metalworks Studios
- Recorded At – Hallamusic
- Mixed At – The 3rd Floor
- Mastered At – Le Studio
- Published By – Frank Music Corp.
- Published By – Wing-it Music
- Published By – Womad Music Ltd.
- Published By – Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sold For A Song
- Published By – MCA Publishing
- Published By – Weiner Art
- Published By – Arte Humane
- Published By – Dirty Shorts Music
- Published By – Bhaji Maker
- Published By – Ching Music
- Published By – Michael Ondaatje
- Published By – Vintage Canada
- Published By – Third Leg (2)
- Published By – Thunderhawk Music
- Published By – Grow Or Die Music
- Published By – Positively Music
- Published By – Sea Anemone Music
- Published By – Skydiggers Music
- Published By – Dischordian Music
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Canada
- Published By – Polygram International, Inc.
- Published By – Round Rock Music
Track 2 © 1994 Wing-It Music / Womad Music Ltd. / Virgin Music Ltd. / Sold For A Song / MCA Publishing. Recorded from a live performance on tour Nov. 1996. ℗ 1996 Sheeba Records.
Track 3 published by © 1996 Weiner Art / Árte Humane / Dirty Shorts Music / Bhaji Maker / Ching Music. Recorded live at the 9:30 Club in Washington, DC. The Tragically Hip appears courtesy of MCA Music Entertainment.
Tracks 4 and 10 © Michael Ondaatje / Vintage Canada. Recorded at Studio 306.
Track 5 published by Third Leg. Recorded at The 3rd Floor. Tamara Williamson appears courtesy of BMG Music Canada.
Track 6 published by Thunderhawk Music. Recorded at Hypnotic Studios. Greg Keelor appears courtesy of Warner Music Canada Ltd.
Track 7 Ashley MacIsaac appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Track 8 published by Grow Or Die Music. Bob Wiseman appears courtesy of Warner Music Canada Ltd.
Track 9 published by Positively Music. Recorded at Chemical Sound.
Track 11 published by Sea Anemone Music. Recorded at Reaction Studios. Additional recording and mix at The 3rd Floor.
Track 12 published by Thunderhawk Music. Recorded at Hypnotic Studios. Jim Cuddy appears courtesy of Warner Music Canada Ltd.
Track 13 published by Skydiggers Music 1996. Recorded at Reaction Sound Studios.
Track 14 published by Dischordian Music / Warner Chappell Music Publishing Canada. Recorded at Studio Morin Heights and Metalworks. ℗ 1996 EMI Music Canada (for the world excluding Canada) ℗ 1996 Ian Blurton, John Richardson, Bernard Maiezza & Rob Higgins, p.k.a. "Change Of Heart" (for Canada).
Track 15 published by PolyGram International Inc. (BMI). Recorded at HallaMusic.
Track 16 recorded at The 3rd Floor.
Track 17 published by Round Rock Music. Recorded at The 3rd Floor.
Mastered at Studio Morin Heights.
℗© This compilation 1996 Leonard Peltier Defense Committee, Canada. Photographs copyright Kevin McKiernan. Manufactured and distributed by / Fabriqué et distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd, a Warner Music Group company.
The spoken word tracks are sequed into the intros of the tracks that follow them.
Track 5 credits the artist as Tamara Williamson of Mrs. Torrance.
This benefit release was made available on CD and audio cassette through most major music stores across Canada or to order directly from the Leonard Peltier Defense Committee Canada. This album was released in October 1996 and is a collaborated effort of many original songs from 16 top Canadian musicians. It was created as a direct appeal to Canada's Justice Minister to seek justice for Peltier. LPDC International spokesperson Frank Dreaver's letter to the Justice Minister is in the albums liner notes. Proceeds go to support projects for Leonard's freedom.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 06301 62592 7
- Barcode: 706301625927
- Matrix / Runout: #960919XG CD-16259
- Pressing Plant ID (Located In Matrix Ring): MFG BY CINRAM
- Mastering SID Code: L386
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000