Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Iannis Xenakis||Mycenae For Magnetic Tape||9:40|
|A2||–Dimitris Kamarotos||Epiphineia For Piano, Clarineto, Double Bass And Magnetic Tape
Clarinet – Dimitris KamarotosComposed By – Dimitris KamarotosDouble Bass – Vasilis Papavasilioy*Piano – Daniel Cholette
|B1||–Xaris Xanthoudakis*||L.Comme Bunuel, Ou La Foret Des Symboles For Magnetic Tape||10:35|
|B2||–Vasilis Riziotis||At A Dream's Constellation For Piano/Celesta And Magnetic Tape
Composed By – Vasilis RiziotisPiano, Celesta – Diana Vranoussi
- Co-producer – Center Of Contemporary Music Research*
- Design, Illustration – Teti Kamoutsi
- Producer – Hellenic Composers Association Of Electronic Music*
℗1987 Distributed by "Music-box, Martin Th. Gesar S.A.
Issued in a laminated gatefold cover.
All titles & notes appears in both Greek & English.
Greek wording are listed in genitive.
The works of D. Kamarotos and V. Riziotis were commissioned by the "Center Of Contemporary Music Research" (KSYME). The execution of Kamarotos' work is from a concert given at the Goethe Institut of Athens in 10/4/1987.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Center Labels): AEΠΙ - SACEM
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label A Side): X33 SMB 13018 - A
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label B Side): X33 SMB 13018 - B
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts A Side): 13018 A F
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts B Side): 13018 B F
- Other (License Number, Center Labels): Z1/2511/87