Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed Through – EMI
- Produced For – Signature Entertainment
- Produced For – Wild West, Inc.
- Produced For – Jill Music Ltd.
- Produced For – Hum Inc. Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI USA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones Music America
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mainman S.A.
- Copyright (c) – EMI USA
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Ceilidh Music
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Campbell Connelly & Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Southern Music Pub. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Creeping Licking Music
- Published By – International Music Network
- Published By – Acuff-Rose-Opryland Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Jugoton
- Manufactured By – Jugoton
- The side designators, big '1' and '2', are swapped thus the side A label is marked with '2' and the side B with '1'.
- However, tracklist and matrix number (taken over from the licensing company) on labels correspond with the content cut on each record side (six tracks on side A and five tracks on side B).
Album title printed in different variances: "MUSIC FROM THE FILM PRETTY WOMAN" with "PRETTY WOMAN" much more prominent on front cover, "PRETTY WOMAN MUSIC FROM THE FILM" on spine, just "PRETTY WOMAN" on back cover and "PRETTY WOMAN (Soundtrack)" on labels.
"MASTERED BY GEORGE MARINO, STERLING SOUND, NEW YORK, NEW YORK" has been taken over together with the complete printed information on the original back cover but does not affect this, Yugoslavian LP release which is mastered at Jugoton by Bernard Mihalić (BM).
℗ 1990 EMI-USA except the track A2: ℗ 1975 Jones Music America/Mainman S.A.
© 1990 EMI-USA Records Ltd.
Also available on audio cassette, catalogue number: MC-7-S 3 02702 5, and on CD: CDP 79 3492 2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 600412 027026
- Barcode (EAN): 8600412027026
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on side A label (erroneously marked: 2)): MTL 1052A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on side B label (erroneously marked: 1)): MTL 1052B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 2 02702 6 A 27 06 90 BM
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 2 02702 6 B 27 06 90 BM
- Rights Society: SOKOJ
- Other: JUS. N. N4 201
Other Versions (5 of 83) View All
|CDP-7-93492-2||Various||Pretty Woman (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||EMI USA||CDP-7-93492-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|MJM 105||Various||Pretty Woman (Soundtrack) (LP, Comp)||MJM Music PL||MJM 105||Poland||1990||Sell This Version|
|E1-93492||Various||Pretty Woman (Soundtrack) (LP, Comp)||EMI||E1-93492||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|E1-93492||Various||Pretty Woman (Soundtrack) (LP, Comp)||EMI USA||E1-93492||Greece||1990||Sell This Version|
|A 9151||Various||Pretty Woman (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||AS||A 9151||Poland||1991||Sell This Version|