Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Back Cover] – Graham Keatley
- Artwork [Front Cover] – X*
- Artwork [Label] – Chris Cutler
- Booklet Editor [Magazine] – Chris Cutler
- Compiled By – Chris Cutler
- Coordinator [Magazine] – Chris Gibbins
- Cover [Magazine] – Jane Colling
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Tim*
- Layout [Magazine], Design [Magazine] – Chris Cutler, Chris Gibbins, Graham Keatley
- Plated By – RW (8)
- Remastered By [All Manner Of Tapes Spliced And Reportaz] – Bill Gilonis
Accompanied by a 44 page magazine an an insert.
Track A recorded 16th February 1984 at the Festival of Political Song in East Berlin. Master edited at Heiner's basement studio.
Track B2 recorded April 1984 at Cold Storage, London, improvised without overdubs and edits.
Tracks B3 to B5 recorded live 29th January 1985 without public at Students Culture Center "Nurt", Poznan.
Track B6 recorded at Cold Storage, London on March 26, 1985.
℗ Rē 1985.
All © reserved
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): RĒ 0102 A1 RW
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): RĒ 0102 B1 RW