Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork [Label Artwork] – Chris Cutler
- Bass, Heckelphone [Hichiriki] – Seiichi Kuroda (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Bass, Violin – Tadahiko Yokogawa (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Compiled By, Remastered By – Bill Gilonis, Chris Cutler
- Composed By, Lyrics By – Haco (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5)
- Cover [Back] – Graham Keatley
- Cover [Front] – EMT (3)
- Drums – Hideyuki Yamagata* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Editor – Chris Cutler
- Guitar – Mutsuhiko Izumi (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Lacquer Cut By – Ray*, Tim Young
- Liner Notes [Strange Games] – Marianne DuLac
- Mellotron, Keyboards – Kenji Konishi (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Percussion – Ichiro Inoue (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Photography By [Wondeur Brass Photographied By] – Suzanne Girard (2)
- Recorded By – Manabu Takagi (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Violin – Tomoko Tsunoda (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Vocals – Haco (tracks: A1 to A5)
Tracks A1 to A5 recorded 2nd February 1986 at Musiam Square, Osaka. The tape was mixed down from 8 to 2 tracks at After Dinner's own M.U.E. Studio.
Track A6 recorded January 1986 at Studio de la Main Gauche, Montreal.
Track B2 composed and realised December 1984 at Durham University Electronic Music Studio.
Track B3 and B7: phone call at 1.00 Thuesday 5th August 1986.
Track B4 recorded at home 5th August 1986.
Track B5 recorded Spring 1985 at Quarantineweg.
Track B6 composed for "La Couleur Encerclée" a film by Serge & Jean Gagné (1984).
℗ Rē 1986.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): RĒ 0104 A1 RAY
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): RĒ 0104 B1 RAY