Tracklist Hide Credits
|Mt. Smart, Auckland (January 16th 1996)|
Written-By – Shihad
|Parklands, Queensland (January 21st 1996)|
Written-By – Curley*, Curley*, Hausmeister*, Lewis*, O'Brien*
|4||–TISM||All Homeboys Are Dickheads|
|Sydney (January 25th 1996)|
|5||–Billy Bragg||The Saturday Boy
Written-By – Billy Bragg
Written-By – Frischmann*
|7||–Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||Red Right Hand|
|8||–The Prodigy||Break & Enter
Written-By – Howlett*
|Melbourne (January 28th 1996)|
Written-By – Oddie*
|10||–The Jesus Lizard||Seasick|
|11||–Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds With Kylie Minogue||Where The Wild Roses Grow
Written-By – Cave*
|Adelaide (February 2nd 1996)|
|12||–Regurgitator||In One Ear|
Written-By – Spiderbait
|14||–Porno For Pyros||Porno For Pyros|
|Perth (February 4th 1996)|
|15||–Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds||The Mercy Seat|
|16||–Porno For Pyros||Chip Away|
- Copyright (c) – Big Films Pty Ltd.
- Cameraman [16mm Camera] – Hugh Marchant, Paul Goldman
- Cameraman [2nd Unit Camera (Sydney)] – Mark Irving (5)
- Cameraman [2nd Unit Camera Assistant] – Ana Chaves
- Cameraman [3rd Unit Camera (Sydney)] – Frank Martin (10)
- Cameraman [3rd Unit Camera Assistant] – Ian Polly
- Cameraman [Main Unit Camera] – David Richardson (6)
- Cameraman [Video 8 & 8mm Units] – Alice Lanagan, Cathy Critchley, Damien Oxley, David Biltmore, Jo Pike, John Fox (11), Mark Hartley (3), Mick Harvey, Nick Cave, Paul Goldman, Peter Critchley
- Cover – Simon Day (4)
- Film Director – Paul Goldman, Peter Critchley
- Film Editor – Donald Baldie
- Film Editor [Online Editor] – Yhanni Anthis
- Film Producer – Cathy Rechichi-Critchley*
- Film Producer [Executive] – Ken West (3)
- Film Producer [Film By] – Peter Critchley
- Graphics [Titles] – Emile Rasheed, Simon Maddlon
- Mixed By [Live Mixes] – Chris Thompson (2), Phil McKellar*
- Mixed By [Sound Mix] – Terry S. Memory*
- Other [Online/offline Equipment] – Fast Video Machine, Non-linear
- Other [Post Audio Equipment] – Spectral
- Other [Post Production Facilities] – Pegasus Video Production
- Other [Special Appearances By] – "The Treasured Fans", Andrea, Baz, Blixa Bargeld, Carol Minogue, Conway Savage, Curly Jobson, Damien Oxley, David You, Donna Matthews, Even Dando, Gareth, Georgina Harrop, Hotel Manager, Howard Freeman, Jim Sclavunos, John Fox, Kai Reinhardt, Katrina McBeath, Kelvin Flanders, Ken West, Kylie Minogue, Lars Freidrikson, Marcus Davidson, Martin Lee, Martyn Casey, Massive 8, Matt Crosbie, Matt Doherty, Matt MacNamara, Mick Geyer, Mick Harvey, Mike D, Mike Watt, Nick Cave, Norm Copeman, Perry Farrell, Peter DiStefano, Peter Farrell, Rachelle, Rebecca Shand, Rowland Howard, Sahara Herald, Speedy, Squasha, Stephen Perkins, Steve Taylor, Tara-Jane Zagacki, Tatiana, Tex & Tuesday Perkins, Thomas Wydler, Tony Cohen, Tony Mott, Viv Fantin, Warren Ellis, Warren Perryman
- Other [The Ambience Team] – Ambience Guest Performers, The, Dr Bubbles, Duckpond, Heavy G, Larry Kronic Jr, Long Tall Dorks, The, Satellite Sam, Sir Garfield Sobers
- Other [The Big Day Out Is] – Andrew Lees, Bridget D'arby, Denise Hylands, Di Joy, Kate Stewart, Katrina McBeath, Ken West, Matt Doherty, Miranda Brown, Pat Cross, Peter Critchley, Peter Curnow, Peter Farell, Peter Walsh, Sahara Herald, Squasha, Viv Fantin, Vivien Lees
- Other [The Skaters] – Adam Luxford, Jason Ellis, John Fox, Michael Mulmall, Rick Thorne, Tony Hawk
- Performer [(I'll Love You) Till The End Of The World] – Farrell*, Di Stefano*
- Performer [1996 BDO Theme Song], Written-by [1996 BDO Theme Song] – Satellite Sam
- Performer [Blood Rag] – Farrell*, DiStefano*
- Performer [Weeping Song], Performer [Hava Nagila] – Harvey*, Ellis*
- Production Manager [Assistant, Sydney] – Alice Lanagan
- Production Manager [Sydney] – Jo Pike
- Written-by [(I'll Love You) Till The End Of The World] – Cave*
- Written-by [Blood Rag] – LeNoble*, Farrell*, DiStefano*, Perkins*
- Written-by [Weeping Song] – Cave*
Ritual Habitual: The Big Day Out 1996. A Documentary.
A Big Films Production.
Bitter published by Shihad. Licensed by Polydor Records Australia.
Sun Dial published by PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Licensed by Polydor Records Australia.
Pop Porn published by EMI Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Warner Music Australia.
All Homeboys Are Dickheads published by PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Shock Records.
Saturday Boy published by Mushroom Music P/L (Aust/NZ), Nichion (Japan), BMG Music Publishing (Rest of World). Courtesy of Liberation Records.
Connection published by EMI Virgin Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of MCA Music Ent. Ltd/Deceptive Records (LND).
Red Right Hand published by Mute Song/PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Mute Records/Liberation Records.
Break & Enter published by EMI Virgin Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of XL Recording Ltd.
Run published by Spiderbait. Licensed to Polydor Records Australia.
Seasick published by Warner Chappell Music Inc. Courtesy of Shock Records / Touch & Go Records USA.
Where The Wild Roses Grow published by Mute Song/PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Mute Records/Liberation & Mushroom Records.
In One Ear published by EMI Music Australia Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Warner Music Australia.
Sam Gribbles published by Spiderbait. Licensed by Polydor Records Australia.
Porno For Pyros published by EMI Virgin Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Mercy Seat published by Mute Song/PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd. Courtesy of Mute Records/Liberation Records.
Chip Away published by EMI Virgin Music Publishing. Courtesy of Warner Bros Records Inc.
1996 BDO Theme Song published by Satellite Sam.
Weeping Song published by Mute Song/PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd.
Hava Nagilla publishing by P.D.
(I'll Love You) Till The End Of The World published by Mute Song/PolyGram Music Publishing Pty Ltd.
Blood Rag published by EMI Virgin Music Publishing.
Running time: 2 hr.
(C) Big Films Pty. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9 398901 712322