Tracklist Hide Credits
Johnny Got His Gun
Bass, Backing Vocals – Jeff ReesDrums – Bobby BarrageMusic By, Lyrics By – John Patterson (2)Vocals, Guitar – John "Genocide" Patterson*
Bass – Will ShatterDrums – Steve DePaceGuitar – Ted FalconiMusic By, Lyrics By – Ted Falconi, Will ShatterVocals – Bruce Loose
Asexuality In The 80's
Bass, Lyrics By – John Anderson (5)Drums – Greg BakerGuitar, Music By, Lyrics By – Michael FoxVocals – Mike Weber
Ballad Of Pincushion Smith
Bass – Steve*Drums – Lou*Guitar – Jay*Music By, Lyrics By – Jay Davis (3), Lou Gwerder, Nyna Crawford, Steve RicablancaVocals – Nyna*
- Engineer [Assistance] – Randy Rude
- Graphics, Layout – Kathy Hatch, Steve Tupper*
- Photography By [Cover Photo, Label Photos] – Stephano Paolillo
- Photography By [Flipper Photo Processed By] – Ted Falconi
- Photography By [Flipper] – David Feldman
- Photography By [No Alernative] – Bill Carey (4)
- Photography By [VKTMS] – Robert Herzstein
- Producer – Michael Fox
First press, 2000 copies.
First version of the sleeve (Various - SF Underground) is printed on thin coated paper or medium-weight paper: the halftone screen is intact and even on signs, tiles, and clothing in front photo, and a white band appears above the front photo. No address on sleeve, insert shows address as 912 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA 94710.
Second version of the sleeve is printed on thin white paper: the halftone screen is blotchy or missing on signs, tiles, and clothing in front photo, and the photo image reaches the top of the sleeve on the front. Same insert.
Third version of the sleeve has a re-designed back cover with the Subterranean Records address shown as 577 Valencia St., San Francisco. Insert details unknown (or insert may be absent).
Recorded in September, 1979. Track A2 recorded live at PoLite Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Hand Etched ): 8204764 A R 33⅓
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Hand Etched ): 8204764 B 33⅓ 299