- Coordinator [Ideologic Organ Curation], Art Direction – Stephen O'Malley
- Liner Notes, Photography By [Photographs] – Jessica Mayer, Ragnar Johnson
- Mastered By, Lacquer Cut By – Rashad Becker
- Recorded By – Ragnar Johnson
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Jessica Mayer
- Transferred By [Tape To Digital Transfer] – Dave Hunt
Tape to digital transfer at Dave Hunt Audio, London July 2015.
Mastered & cut at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin August 2015.
We would like to thank the performers and the people of the villages of Away, Borai, Bo'da, Keanan, Kuluguma, Nubia Sissimungum and Damaindeh-Bau for making this record possible.
Copies of the master tapes are in the Institute of Papua New Guinea Studies, Port Moresby.
Ragnar Johnson thanks the Canadian I.D.R.C. for supporting his anthropological research.
Thanks to Dave Hunt for transferring the original magnetic tape recordings onto digital media and to Stephen O'Malley, David Toop, and Evan Parker for assistance.
LP1 originally released on LP 1977 as !Quartz 001 (Sacred Flute Music From New Guinea : Madang) and LP2 1979 as !Quartz 002 (Windim Mambu. Sacred Flute Music From New Guinea: Madang Vol. 2 ), Quartz Publications by David Toop with the assistance of Sue Steward, Evan Parker, Robert Wyatt and Alfreda Benge. Re-released on CD 1999 as Rounder Records 5154 & 5155.
© 2016 Ideologic Organ / Editions Mego
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|SOMA024||Various||Sacred Flute Music From New Guinea: Madang / Windim Mabu (2xCD, RE, RM)||Ideologic Organ||SOMA024||Austria||2016||Sell This Version|