Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RSO Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Phonodisc, Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Hérouville
- Recorded At – Mom & Pop's Company Store
- Recorded At – The Burbank Studios
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Le Studio
- Remixed At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Artwork [Prepared By] – Susan Herr, Tom Nikosey
- Compiled By, Supervised By [Album] – Bill Oakes
- Engineer – Danny Wallin* (tracks: B3, C1, D1), Karl Richardson (tracks: A1 to A4, C3, C4), Larry Miles (tracks: A5, B2), Ray Thompson (tracks: C3), Steve Pouliot (tracks: A5, B2)
- Engineer [Assistant; Miami] – Ed Marshal* (tracks: C4)
- Engineer [Assistant; Quebec] – Nick Blacona* (tracks: C4)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jerry Crawford (tracks: B3, C1, D1), Jim Nau (tracks: A5), John Blanch* (tracks: C4), Michel Marie (tracks: A1 to A4), Tyrone Williams (tracks: A5)
- Mastered By – Wally Traugott
- Photography By [Bee Gees] – Francesco Scavullo
- Photography By [Tavares] – Charles W. Bush*
- Photography By [Yvonne Elliman] – Norman Seeff
Three codes appear on the back cover's top right corner.
The SRC log in the runouts indicate that this version was pressed at the Specialty Records Corporation pressing plant with the longer 3:58 'live' version of track C3 "Jive Talkin'" (other variations have a 3:44 'studio' version of the track). It can be identified by the label typesetting and by the runout groove etchings.
© 1977 RSO Records, Inc.
Manufactured/marketed by RSO Records, Inc. Distributed by Phonodisc.
A1 to A4, Recorded at Chateau D'Herouville, France
Overdubs and remixing at Criteria Studios Miami, Florida.
A5, B2 Recorded at The Mom & Pops Company Store, Studio City.
B3, C1, D1 Recorded at The Burbank Studios, Burbank, California.
C3 Recorded by Wally Heider Mobile Unit No. 1
C4 Recorded at Criteria Studios Miami, Florida and Le Studio, Quebec.
Mastered at Capitol records, Hollywood.
Printed in U.S.A.
Gatefold cover with printed inner sleeves with info.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): (RS-2-2001-A)
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): (RS-2-2001-B)
- Matrix / Runout (C-side label): (RS-2-4001-C)
- Matrix / Runout (D-side label): (RS-2-4001-D)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A etched): RS-2-4001 AS SP [SRC LOGO] 1-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B etched): [SRC LOGO] RS-2-4001 BS SP 1-6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C etched (except MASTERED BY which is stamped)): RS-2-4001-CS-REV-1 SP SP-1 1-4 MASTERED BY CAPITOL Wally
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D etched): RS-2-4001 DS SP [SRC LOGO] 1-3
- Other (All labels): 2658 123
- Other (A & B side labels): 2479 199
- Other (C & D side labels): 2479 200
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 216) View All
|RS-2-4001, 2685 123||Various||Saturday Night Fever (The Original Movie Sound Track) (2xLP, Album, Comp, Sou)||RSO, RSO||RS-2-4001, 2685 123||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|26 58 123||Various||Saturday Night Fever (The Original Movie Sound Track) (2xLP, Album, Comp)||RSO||26 58 123||Spain||1977||Sell This Version|
|825 389-2||Various||Saturday Night Fever (The Original Movie Sound Track) (CD, Album, Comp, RE, RM)||Polydor||825 389-2||UK & Europe||1995||Sell This Version|
|2658 123||Various||Saturday Night Fever (2xLP, Album, Comp)||Polydor||2658 123||Rhodesia||1977||Sell This Version|
|2658 123, (2479 199)||Various||Saturday Night Fever (The Original Movie Sound Track) (2xLP, Album, Comp, RE)||Polydor, Polydor||2658 123, (2479 199)||Ireland||Unknown||Sell This Version|