Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – National Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Manufactured By – Kid Rhino
- Marketed By – Kid Rhino
- Licensed Through – Rhino Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Records
- Licensed Through – Warner Music Australia
- Remastered At – Digital Domain
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction – Monster X (3)
- Design – Junker (6)
- Executive-Producer – Peter Engel (2)
- Producer [Produced By] – Rich Eames (2)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Rick Riccio
- Remastered By – Bob Fisher
- Written-By – Bennett Tramer (tracks: 11), Rich Eames (2) (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Written-By, Producer [Produced By], Recorded By, Mixed By – Scott Gale
Manufactured and marketed by Kid Rhino, a division of Rhino Records Inc.
Manufactured by WEA Records a division of Warner Music Australia. A Warner Music Group Company.
All Songs © 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992 Exhibition Music, Inc. (BMI) & Barter Music, Inc. (ASCAP) except "Saved By The Bell" © 1989 Barter Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-71880-2 3
- Barcode (String): 081227188023
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
- Matrix / Runout: 3 R2 71880-2 RE-1 SRC**01
- Other ( International Standard Book Number ): ISBN 1-56826-504-2
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|R271880||Various||Saved By The Bell (Soundtrack To The Original Hit TV Series) (Cass, Album)||Kid Rhino||R271880||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|R2 71880||Various||Saved By The Bell: Soundtrack To The Original Hit TV Series (CD, Album)||Kid Rhino||R2 71880||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|8122-71880-2||Various||Saved By The Bell: Soundtrack To The Original Hit TV Series (CD, Album)||Kid Rhino||8122-71880-2||Europe||1995||Sell This Version|