Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – S. Park*
|2||–I Monster||The Blue Wrath
Producer – I MonsterWritten-By – Dean Honer, Jared Gosling*
|3||–The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster||Mister Mental
Engineer – Martin SchmelzleEngineer [Mastering] – Eddy SchreyerMixed By [Assistant] – Peter Martinez (2)Producer, Mixed By – Chris GossWritten-By – Andrew Huxley*, Guy McKnight, Marc Norris, Symren Gharial*, Tom Diamantopoulo
Mixed By – Rich CosteyProducer – Ash, Nick RaskulineczWritten-By – Charlotte Hatherley, Tim Wheeler
|5||–Queen||Don't Stop Me Now
Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas BakerWritten-By – Freddie Mercury
|6||–Grandmaster Flash & Melle Mel||White Lines (Don't Do It)||4:35|
|7||–Man Parrish||Hip Hop, Be Bop (Don't Stop)
Producer – Man Parrish, Raul A. RodriguezWritten-By – W. Robbe*, M. Parrish*, R. Rodriguez*
|8||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Zombie Creeping Flesh||0:42|
|9||–Goblin / Zombie Nation||Zombi / Kernkraft 400 (Osymyso Remix)
Remix – OsymysoWritten By – Achille Cesar Luigi SimonettiWritten-By – A. Marangolo*, Guenther*, Fabio Pignatelli, Senfter*, Morante*
|10||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Fizzy Legs||2:27|
|12||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Death Bivouac||0:36|
|13||–Kid Koala / The Noveltones||The Gonk (Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – Kid KoalaWritten-By – Herbert Chappell
|14||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Envy The Dead||0:46|
|15||–The Specials||Ghost Town
Written-By – Jerry Dammers
|16||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Blood In Three Flavours||3:33|
Producer – John PorterWritten-By – Marr*, Morrissey
|18||–Ash Feat. Chris Martin||Everybody's Happy Nowadays
Mixed By – Dave Eringa, Guy MasseyProducer – Ash, Dave EringaVocals [Featuring] – Chris MartinWritten-By – Pete Shelley
|19||–Queen||You're My Best Friend
Producer – Queen, Roy Thomas BakerWritten-By – John Deacon
|20||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||You've Got Red On You: Shaun Of The Dead Suite||10:36|
|21||–Daniel Mudford & Pete Woodhead*||Normality||3:33|
|22||–The Noveltones||Fun Dead (Cheggars Vs. The Gonk) (Osymyso Remix)
Remix – OsymysoVoice [Uncredited] – Keith ChegwinWritten-By – Herbert Chappell
- Bells [Ring Modulator], Guitar [Endangered], Drums, Glass Harmonica – Daniel Mudford (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21)
- Composed By – Daniel Mudford (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21), Pete Woodhead* (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21)
- DJ Mix [Uncredited] – Osymyso
- Executive Producer – Edgar Wright, Nick Angel
- Producer – D. Mudford* (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21)
- Producer [Soundtrack] – Osymyso
- Sequenced By [Electrical Machine], Drums – Peter Woodhead (tracks: 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21)
℗ 1976 De Wolfe Ltd.
- Track 2: Published by Dharma Music Ltd/Chrysalis Music Ltd.
℗ 2003 Dharma Records Ltd.
-Track 3: Published by Chrysalis Music Ltd.
℗ 2003 Universal Island Records Ltd. A Universal Music Company.
- Track 4: Published by MCPS.
Licensed courtesy of Warner Strategic Marketing UK. ℗ 2004 Infectious Records Ltd.
- Track 5: Published by Queen Music Ltd.
℗ 1978 Raincloud Productions Ltd., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
- Track 6: Published by I.Q. Music Ltd.
℗ 1983 Castle Copyrights Ltd., Licensed courtesy of Sanctuary Records Group.
- Track 7: Published by New Image Music Publ., Zeltor Music Inc. (Socan).
℗ 1982 Unidisc Music Inc.
- Track 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 20, 21: Published by Universal Pictures Music.
℗ 2004 Universal Pictures Music, Under license to Universal-Island Records Ltd.
- Track 9: Published by Bixio - Cemsa/Edition Gigolo/Wonder World Music Publishing/Universal Music Publishing.
Inspired by 'Kernkraft 400' Performed by <a href=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Zombie+Nation>Zombie Nation</a href>. 2000 Data under exclusive license from EDM Music Productions GmbH. Courtesy of Ministry Of Sound Recordings Limited. "Zombi" preformed by <a href=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Goblin>Goblin</a href>.
℗ 1978 Cinevox Records s.r.l. Licensed courtesy of Bella Casa Music Ltd with the kind permission of Cinevox. ℗ 2003
- Track 11: Published by BMG Songs Inc/BMG Music Publishing Ltd. Contains elements from the <a href=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Chicago+(2)>Chicago</a href> recording "If You Leave Me Now" written by Peter Cetera. Produced under license from Rhino Entertainment Co. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. Also contains an extract of Rev John Jackson from "Prayer For The Day" courtesy of BBC. Taken from the album "Lemon Jelly.ky". Licensed courtesy of XL Recordings Limited.
℗ 2000 XL Recordings Ltd.
- Track 13: Published by De Wolfe Ltd.
℗ 1965 De Wolfe Ltd. The Gonk(Kid Koala remix) performed by <a href=http://www.discogs.com/artist/Noveltones%2C+The)>The Noveltones</a href> copyright De Wolfe Ltd. Worldwide. Remix and additional production courtesy of NinjaTune.
- Track 15: Published by Plangent Visions Ltd. Licensed courtesy of EMI Commercial Markets.
℗ 1981 Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Track 17: Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd/Copyright Control. Licensed courtesy of Warner Strategic Marketing UK.
℗ 1988 Warner Music (UK) Ltd.
- Track 18: Published by Complete Music Ltd.
℗ 2004 Infectious Records Ltd.
Chris Martin appears courtesy of Parlophone Records. Licensed courtesy of Warner Strategic Marketing UK.
- Track 19: Published by B. Feldman & Co. Ltd/EMI Music Publishing.
℗ 1975 Queen Productions Ltd., under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
- Track 22: Published by De Wolfe Ltd.
℗ 2004 De Wolfe Ltd.
℗ & © 2004 Universal Island Records Ltd.
Made in the EU.
Matrix: Made in the UK by Disctronics
- Tracks are mixed with dialogue from the movie.
- Track 1: Artist uncredited.
- Track 22 is mentioned only in booklet and not in the tracklist.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 02498 66431 5
- Matrix / Runout: 9866431 01 5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L135
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0427
- Label Code: LC 00407
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS