Tracklist Hide Credits
- Concept By [Conceived By], Compiled By, Producer, Liner Notes – Hal Cannon
- Concept By [Conceived By], Compiled By, Producer, Mixed By, Mastered By – Taki Telonidis
- Design, Layout – Carol Haralson
- Liner Notes [Edited By] – Carla Borden
- Management [Production] – Mary Monseur
- Recorded By – Hal Cannon (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 10, 12 to 16), Taki Telonidis (tracks: 2 to 4, 6 to 10, 12 to 16)
- Supervised By [Smithsonian Folkways Production] – D.A. Sonneborn, Daniel Sheehy
- Supervised By [Sound] – Pete Reiniger
Track 2: taken from an interview that was part of an hour-long radio show produced by the Western Folklife Center for a series of holiday specials on Public Radio International titled "Voices of the West," produced by Mary Beth Kirchner, Taki Telonidis, and Hal Cannon.
Track 3: previously released on Gordon Burt's CD 'Headin' West' and also appeared on a collection called 'River of Song'.
Track 9: made as part of a radio special for Public Radio International called "Voices of the West: Grand Canyon".
Track 11: previously released on Tom Bopp's CD 'Parlor Piano'.
Track 13: previously released on the CD 'Matter of Life and Death' and also appeared on a collection called 'River of Song'.
Track 17: written in 1935. Recorded in 1985 at the Grand Canyon Cowboy Band's 50-year reunion.
Track 18: previously released on the CD 'Tall Takes and Treasures'.
Produced in collaboration with the Western Folklife Center and Smithsonian Folkways Recordings.
©℗ 2005 Smithsonian Folkways Recordings