Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction, Design – Yoshihiro Sugawara
- Executive-Producer – Seigo Horiuchi
- Mastered By – Tohru Kotetsu
- Other [A & R], Other [International Affairs & Co-ordination] – Hirofumi Iwanaga
- Other [Editorial Co-ordination] – Ayumi Hara
- Other [International Affairs & Co-ordination] – Aya Ohi, Minoru Yanai, Nik Weston, Tak Furuichi
- Other [Promotion] – Kei Hayami, Koji Matsukawa, Kouji Hirashima, Makoto Morikawa, Masaya Ueno, Michiko Shouyama, Noboru Takano, Satoshi Kondo, Shunei Matsudate, Tomohiko Watanabe, Yasuo Murayama, Yoka Ota, Yoshiaki Tsushima, Youichi Shiratori
- Other [Sales Promotion] – Natsuki Fujiwara, Tatsuya Shimizu
- Producer – Kenichi Yanai
Track 6, Sylvester - "I Need You (Dim's Sunday Morning Mix - Long)", is a completely different mix and 50% shorter to that on the limited 4-track album sampler 12-inch release.
Track 7, Side Effect - "Always There (Ashley Beedle's F-9513 Re-Edit)", uses the version taken from their album "What You Need" which was released on Fantasy records and happens to have the catalog# "F-9513", hence the name of his re-edit title.
℗ & © 2004 Victor Entertainment, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988002 456703
- Barcode (String): 4988002456703