Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–The Fall||Tempo House
Bass – Steve Hanley*Drums – Karl Burns, Paul HanleyGuitar, Vocals – Craig ScanlonVocals – Mark E. SmithWritten-By – Smith*, S. Hanley*
Bass – Steve Hanley*Drums – Karl Burns, Paul HanleyGuitar, Vocals – Craig ScanlonVocals – Mark E. SmithWritten-By – Scanlon*, Smith*
|A3||–Beastie Boys||Egg Raid On Mojo
Bass – Adam Youch*Drums – Kate SchellenbachGuitar – Adam O'KeefeVocals – Michael Diamond (3)Written-By – Beastie Boys
|A4||–Live Skull||I Was Wrong
Drums – James LoGuitar – Mark C*, T. Paine*Vocals, Bass – Marnie GreenholzWritten-By – Live Skull
|A5||–Sonic Youth||Dig This!
Drums – Bob BertGuitar – Lee RanaldoGuitar, Vocals, Bass – Thurston MooreVocals, Bass, Guitar – Kim GordonWritten-By – Sonic Youth
|B1||–Lydia Lunch||Main Kelly And Me On A Bender
Guitar, Voice [Dialog] – Norman WestbergPercussion – Roli MosimannPerformer [Metal] – Michael GiraVocals – Lydia LunchVoice [Pig Calls] – Frankie (3)Written-By – Lunch*
Drums – Jonathon Kane*Guitar [Fretless], Voice – Elliot Sharp*Steel Drums – Rick BrownWritten By – Hammerstein, ZoarWritten-By – Sharp*
Bass – Harry CrosbyDrums – Jonathon Kane*Guitar – Norman WestbergPercussion – Roli MosimannVocals, Bass – Michael GiraWritten-By – Gira*, Swans
|B4||–Toy Killers||Victimless Crime
Drums – Charles K. NoyesGuitar – Thi Linh-Li*Guitar, Vocals – Arto LindsayWritten-By – Susie Timmons
- Design – Amy Lipton, Carl Affarian
- Executive-Producer – Peter Wright (2), Tom Paine
- Mastered By – Porky (5)
- Mixed By – Beastie Boys (tracks: A3), Carbon* (tracks: B2), The Fall (tracks: A1, A2), Live Skull (tracks: A4), Lydia Lunch (tracks: B1), Sonic Youth (tracks: A5), Swans (tracks: B3), Toy Killers (tracks: B4), Wharton Tiers
- Photography By [Back Cover Stills] – John Chimples
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Tom Bessoir
- Recorded By – Mark Roule
Sonic Youth's track is a collage of five different songs ("She's in a Bad Mood," "Confusion is Next," "Shaking Hell," "The World Looks Red," and "The Burning Spear") edited into one piece.
Recorded at White Columns, NYC May 4-8 1983.
Mixed at Wharton's Studio, NYC.
Beastie Boys appear courtesy of Rat Cage Records.
(p) 1984 LSR Records Inc
(c) Composers / Publishers
Manufactured and distributed by Dutch East India Trading.
A CodexCo production.
Made in the U.K.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Run-Out, Hand-Etched): MPO HMS 011 A^
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Run-Out, Hand-Etched): MPO HMS 011 B^
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Run-Out, Hand-Etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT