Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass – Steve Hanley*Drums – Karl Burns, Paul HanleyGuitar, Vocals – Craig ScanlonVocals – Mark E. SmithWritten-By – Smith*, S. Hanley*
Bass – Steve Hanley*Drums – Karl Burns, Paul HanleyGuitar, Vocals – Craig ScanlonVocals – Mark E. SmithWritten-By – Scanlon*, Smith*
Egg Raid On Mojo
Bass – Adam Youch*Drums – Kate SchellenbachGuitar – Adam O'Keete*Vocals – Michael Diamond (3)Written-By – Beastie Boys
I Was Wrong
Drums – James LoGuitar – Mark C., T. Paine*Vocals, Bass – Marnie GreenholzWritten-By – Live Skull
Drums – Bob BertGuitar – Lee RanaldoVocals, Bass, Guitar – Kim GordonVocals, Guitar, Bass – Thurston MooreWritten-By – Sonic Youth
Main Kelly And Me On A Bender
Guitar, Dialog – Norman WestbergOther [Pig Calls] – FrankiePercussion – Roli MosimannPerformer [Metal] – Michael GiraVocals – Lydia LunchWritten-By – Lunch*
Drums – Jonathon Kane*Guitar [Fretless], Voice – Elliot Sharp*Steel Drums – Rick BrownWritten-By – Hammerstein*, Sharp*
Bass – Harry CrosbyDrums – Jonathon Kane*Guitar – Norman WestbergPercussion – Roli MosimannVocals, Bass – Michael GiraWritten-By – Gira*, Swans
Drums – Charles K. NoyesGuitar – Thi-Linh Li*Guitar, Vocals – Arto LindsayWritten-By – Susie Timmons
- Manufactured By – Dutch East India Trading
- Distributed By – Dutch East India Trading
- Recorded At – White Columns
- Mixed At – Wharton's Studio
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – LSR Records, Inc.
- Published By – Fall Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Cavalcade (2)
- Published By – Forsaken Songs
- Published By – Zoar Music
- Published By – LGW Music
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-21509
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-21510
- Design – Amy Lipton, Carl Affarian
- Executive-Producer – Peter Wright (2), Tom Paine
- Mastered By – ch*
- Mixed By – Beastie Boys (tracks: A3), Carbon* (tracks: B2), Live Skull (tracks: A4), Lydia Lunch (tracks: B1), Sonic Youth (tracks: A5), Swans (tracks: B3), The Fall (tracks: A1,A2), Toy Killers (tracks: B4), Wharton Tiers
- Photography By [Back Cover Stills] – John Chimples
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Tom Bessoir
- Recorded By – Mark Roule
Recorded [...] at White Columns, NYC May 4-8 1983.
Mixed by Wharton Tiers and the bands at Wharton's Studio, NYC.
Sonic Youth's track is a collage of five different songs ("She's in a Bad Mood," "Confusion is Next," "Shaking Hell," "The World Looks Red," and "The Burning Spear") edited into one piece.
Beastie Boys appear courtesy of Rat Cage Records.
℗ 1984 LSR Records Inc
Jacket Made in Canada
Manufactured and distributed by Dutch East India Trading
A CodexCo production.
[A1,A2] Fall Music Publishers / Cavalcade
[A3,A4,A5,B4] Copyright Control
[B1] Forsaken Songs (BMI)
[B2] Zoar (BMI)
[B3] LGW Music (ASCAP)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 1753-10011-1 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): S-21509 HMS-011 A Kdisc ch
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): S-21510 HMS-011-B Kdisc ch