Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Uncut (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Inspire (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – IPC Media Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Uncut (2)
- Copyright (c) – Inspire (2)
- Copyright (c) – IPC Media Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – CEUSO Music
- Published By – Candlewick Lake Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Safe & Sane Music
- Published By – Warm Camera Grumpy Publishing
- Published By – Sammy's Knee Music
- Published By – Nineteen Ninety Copyright 2004 Music
- Published By – Seespack
- Published By – April Base Publishing
- Published By – Seasick Ceesack Seephysaque Musique
- Published By – Nettwerk One Music Ltd.
- Published By – New Hidden Valley Music Co.
- Published By – Man Mountain Music
- Published By – New Jerusalem Music
Track 1 - Chrysalis Publishing. ℗ and © 2011 Paw Tracks. Taken from the Paw Tracks album, Panda Bear - Tomboy.
Track 2 - Copyright Control BMI. ℗ 2006 Warp Records Limited. © 2006 Warp Records Limited. Taken from the Warp Records album, Grizzly Bear - Yellow House.
Track 3 - Copyright Control. ℗ and © Fantasy Trashcan (Turnstile) 2011. Taken from the Fantasy Trashcan/Turnstile album, Girls (5) - Father, Son, Holy Ghost.
Track 4 - CEUSO Music. ℗ and © 2011 Ganglians/Souterrain Transmissions. Taken from the Souterrain Transmissions album, Ganglians - Still Living.
Track 5 - Copyright Control. ℗ Mikal Cronin. © Trouble In Mind 2011. From the Trouble In Mind album, Mikal Cronin - Mikal Cronin.
Track 6 - Candlewick Lake Music (ASCAP). ℗ and © 1994 Domino Recording Co. Ltd. Used by permission of Liam Hayes.
Track 7 - Copyright Control. ℗ 2000 Marina Records. Taken from the album, Various - Caroline Now! The Songs Of Brian Wilson And The Beach Boys. Courtesy of Marina Records.
Track 8 - Chrysalis Music. ℗ 2010 City Slang. Taken from the City Slang album, Caribou - Swim / Mixtape.
Track 9 - Safe & Sane Music ASCAP administered by Bug Music. ℗ and © Bananastan 2011. Used courtesy of Van Dyke Parks and Bananastan Records.
Track 10 - Warm Camera Grumpy Publishing (SESAC), Sammy's Knee Music (SESAC), Nineteen Ninety Copyright 2004 Music (SESAC), Seespack (SESAC), April Base Publishing (ASCAP), Seasick Ceesack Seephysaque Musique (SESAC). ℗ and © 2009 Jagjaguwar. Taken from the Jagjaguwar album, Volcano Choir - Unmap.
Track 11 - Touch Music [MCPS]. © Editions Mego. Used courtesy of Editions Mego.
Track 12 - Nettwerk One Music Ltd/Copyright Control/New Hidden Valley Music Co, administered by WB Music Corp/Casa David. ℗ and © OVNI (Turnstile). "Shark Ridden Waters" contains elements from "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" written by Burt Bacharach & Hal David, published by New Hidden Valley Music Co. Administered by WB Music Corp and by Casa Music. Performed by The Cyrkle, under license from Sony Music Entertainment. Taken from the Ovni/Turnstile album, Gruff Rhys - Hotel Shampoo.
Track 13 - Man Mountain Music Ltd. (administered by Kobalt). ℗ and © Memphis Industries Ltd. 2008. Taken from the Memphis Industries album, The Ruby Suns - Sea Lion.
Track 14 - New Jerusalem, administered by EMI Publishing. ℗ and © 2010 Asthmatic Kitty. Taken from the Asthmatic Kitty Records album, Sufjan Stevens - The Age Of Adz.
℗ & © 2011 Uncut/Inspire/IPC Media Ltd.
This is the jewel case version for the UK market. Also issued in a cardboard sleeve version for the markets outside the UK.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CA UNCUT201111 @@
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LY88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1280
Other Versions (1 of 1) View All
|UNCUT 2011 11||Various||Still Smiling (A Tribute To The Genius Of Brian Wilson) (CD, Comp, Car)||Uncut (2)||UNCUT 2011 11||UK||2011||Sell This Version|