Tracklist Hide Credits
|01||–Cinema Recorded Music Library||Moonpie||4:56|
|02||–Blue States||Stereo 99||4:40|
|03||–Deadly Avenger||Wild Chillies||4:41|
|05||–International Swingers||Electronic Assault||5:21|
|06||–Fort Lauderdale||Holy Wednesday||4:06|
|07||–Jadell||The Geometry Of Fear||4:06|
|08||–Jack Planck||Simi Valley Death Park Phenomenon||5:15|
|10||–Will O'Donovan||Leon: An Assassin Everyone Wants To Be||4:24|
|11||–Kings Of The Wild Frontier||Night Fever
Bass – Lying Boss
|12||–Little People||Last Fare||5:03|
|14||–Howie B.||Alive Again||4:54|
- Compiled By – Deadly Avenger
01. Inspired by a scene in 'Rollerball'
02. Inspired by 'Zorba the Greek,' or 'Spies Like Us'
03. Inspired by 'The Shining'
04. Inspired by the last scene of 'Enter The Dragon'
05. Inspired by 'Assault on Precinct 13'
06. Inspired by the composer Roy Budd, and 'is the sound of Charles Bronson losing his melons'.
07. Inspired by 'Zombie Flesh Eaters'
08. Created for the imaginary film 'Simi Me, Feel Me, Kill Me,' a terror picture set in Simi Valley, California
09. Inspired by a scene in 'The Warriors,' and the track is in three movements: i. Full Ahead; ii. Below Deck; iii. Landing at Coney Island
10. Inspired by 'Leon,' to 'give apprentice assassins, the self-assurance to pick up a gun and fulfill their dreams'
11. Inspired by 'Saturday Night Fever'
12. Inspired by 'Taxi Driver,' following 'the lead character through solitude and anger'
13. 'A theme for anti-heroes and escape artists'
14. Inspired by the opening scene in 'Lassie'
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 00910 20042 8