- Design [Sleeve] – Thomas McCallion
- Executive-Producer – Laurence Guinness, Perry Joseph
- Featuring – Adam F, DJ Bailey, Ink*, Digital, Dillinja, Doc Scott, Ed Rush, Goldie, Grooverider, J Majik, Lemon D, MC Justiyc, Marly Marl*, Matrix, Optical, Randall, Source Direct
- Featuring [Appearance By] – Andy C, GUS (2), Gilles Peterson, Liam Gallagher, Noel Gallagher, Ray Keith
- Film Director – John Klein
- Film Producer – Claire Oxley
- Film Technician [Film Crew] – Bug (UK) Ltd.
- Product Manager [Executive In Charge Of Production] – Wendy Streich
The Metalheadz Documentary is an intimate and immediate account of a Drum & Bass label poised for world domination. DJs and producers talk openly of the artistic freedom they enjoy, how the label has evolved to represent such a diverse musical scene and why moving forward and pushing the boundaries is so vital. These names have created a global phenomenon and here talk for the first time of how it was achieved, where it's at and what the future holds.
60 minutes (approx) of music and interviews from the Metalheadz crew.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 022366 101288
- Barcode (Scanned): 5022366101288
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|602 003 002-3, 602 003 002-3 (0501), 6-60200-30023||Various||Metalheadz The Documentary (VHS, NTSC)||Manga Entertainment Ltd, Palm Pictures, Manga Entertainment Ltd, Palm Pictures, Manga Entertainment Ltd, Palm Pictures||602 003 002-3, 602 003 002-3 (0501), 6-60200-30023||US||1999||Sell This Version|
|MANL 1012||Various||Talkin' Headz (The Metalheadz Documentary) (VHS, Promo, PAL)||Manga Entertainment Ltd, Palm Pictures||MANL 1012||UK||1998||Sell This Version|