Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MTV Networks
- Copyright (c) – MTV Networks
- Licensed From – MTV Networks
- Distributed By – BMG
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – The End Of Music
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Brooklyn Dust Music
- Published By – Dust Brothers Music
- Published By – Judgemental Music
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Protoons, Inc.
- Published By – Rush Groove Music
- Published By – Testatyme Music
- Published By – Swag Song Music, Inc.
- Published By – Psychohead Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Sturgeon
- Published By – Where's My Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – James Osterberg Music
- Published By – Straight James Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Cockster Music
- Published By – Cotillion Music
- Published By – Chrismarc Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – H-5020
Track 2 Polygram International Publishing Inc./Brooklyn Dust Music/Dust Brothers Music ASCAP. Anthrax courtesy of Elektra Records.
Track 3 Judgemental Music BMI.
Track 4 Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. BMI. Produced by Max Norman - On Yer Bike Ltd. & Dave Mustaine. Megadeth courtesy of Capitol Records.
Track 5 Protoons, Inc./Rush Groove Music ASCAP. Run DMC courtesy of Profile Records, Inc.
Track 6 Testatyme Music/Swag Song Music, Inc. ASCAP.
Track 7 Psychohead Music/WB Music Corp. All rights adm. by WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Track 8 Sturgeon BMI. Primus courtesy of Interscope Records.
Track 9 Where's My Publishing, Inc./Polygram International Publishing Inc. ASCAP. Sir Mix-aLot courtesy of American Recordings.
Track 10 James Osterberg Music/Straight James Music (adm. by BUG Music)/EMI Music Publishing Ltd./Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. BMI. Red Hot Chili Peppers courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Track 11 Polygram International Publishing, Inc./Cockster Music ASCAP.
Track 12 Cotillion Music/Chrismarc Music adm. by Warner- Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine
© 1993 MTV Networks.
'MTV's Beavis and Butt-head' is a trademark owned and licensed for use by MTV Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc.
On back cover:
℗ 1993 Geffen Records, Inc., an MCA Company. ℗ 1993 MTV Networks. © 1993 MTV Networks
Distributed by BMG. A Bertelsmann Music Group Company.
Printed in Germany.
℗ 1993 Geffen Records, Inc., an MCA Company ℗ 1993 MTV Networks.
Made in Germany.
Track 12.3 is a hidden track that starts at 5:26 of track 12.
This hidden track was later featured on Come To Butt-Head.
Total duration of track 12 is 9:23.
GED 24613 on booklet & spine
GED24613 on back cover & disc
Track durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 20642 46132 7
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS H-5020/GED24613 A
- Mastering SID Code: none
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0727
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Other (Price code F:): BM650
- Other (SPARS code): AAD
Other Versions (5 of 47) View All
|GEFD-24613||Various||The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience (CD, Album, Comp)||Geffen Records||GEFD-24613||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEFSD 24613||Various||The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience (CD, Album, Comp)||Geffen Records||GEFSD 24613||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEBBD-24613||Various||The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience (CD, Comp)||Geffen Records||GEBBD-24613||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEFC-24613, DGM 1325||Various||The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience (Cass, Comp)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||GEFC-24613, DGM 1325||Indonesia||1993||Sell This Version|
|GEFC2 4613||Various||The Beavis And Butt-Head Experience (Cass, Album, Comp)||Geffen Records||GEFC2 4613||Mexico||1993||Sell This Version|