Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Whitney Houston||I Will Always Love You
Arranged By [Strings] – Ronn HuffArranged By [Vocals] – Whitney HoustonBass – Neil StubenhausConductor – Rickey MinorDrums – Ricky LawsonEngineer [Recording] – Bill Schnee, Peter J. YianilosGuitar – Dean Parks, Michael LandauKeyboards – David FosterProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Claude Gaudette, Tony SmithSaxophone – Kirk WhalumWritten-By – Dolly Parton
|2||–Whitney Houston||I Have Nothing
Arranged By [Strings] – Jeremy LubbockDrums – Claude GaudetteGuitar – Michael LandauKeyboards, Bass [Synth] – David FosterProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Simon FranglenWritten-By – David Foster, Linda Thompson (2)
|3||–Whitney Houston||I'm Every Woman
Bass – Joel SmithEngineer [Mix] – Bob RosaEngineer [Recording] – Acar Key, Marc Reyburn, Matt Rohr, Richard JosephKeyboards, Electric Piano, Drum Programming – Louis BiancanielloProducer – Narada Michael WaldenProducer, Remix – Clivillés & ColeProgrammed By, Drum Programming [Additional] – Chauncey Mahan, James Alfano*Written-By – Nickolas Ashford, Valerie Simpson*
|4||–Whitney Houston||Run To You
Arranged By – Jud FriedmanArranged By [Strings] – William RossBass [Synth] – David FosterDrums – John Robinson (2)Guitar – Dean ParksKeyboards, Programmed By – Jud FriedmanWritten-By – Allan Rich, Jud Friedman
|5||–Whitney Houston||Queen Of The Night
Arranged By [Vocals] – Whitney HoustonBass Guitar [Additional] – Kayo (4)Drum Programming – L.A. ReidElectric Guitar, Soloist – Vernon ReidEngineer [Mix] – Dave Way, Jim 'Z' ZumpanoEngineer [Recording] – Barney Perkins, Milton ChanKeyboards, Organ [Hammond], Drum Programming, Bass [Synth] – BabyfaceProducer – L.A. & BabyfaceProgrammed By [Additional MIDI] – Randy WalkerProgrammed By [Synclavier] – Donald ParksWritten-By – Babyface, Daryl Simmons, L.A. Reid, Whitney Houston
|6||–Whitney Houston||Jesus Loves Me
Arranged By – Cedric CaldwellArranged By [Strings] – Ron HuffBacking Vocals – Alvin Chea, Claude McKnight III*Engineer [Recording] – Mike McCarthy, Victor CaldwellGuitar – Paul Jackson Jr.Producer, Arranged By [Vocals] – Whitney HoustonProducer, Arranged By, Backing Vocals – BeBe WinansWritten-By – BeBe Winans, Cedric Caldwell
|7||–Kenny G (2) & Aaron Neville||Even If My Heart Would Break
Arranged By – Kenny G (2)Co-producer – Walter AfanasieffDrums [Second Verse & Onward] – John Robinson (2)Engineer – Dana Jon Chappelle, Kevin Becka, Manny Lacarrubba, Steve SheppardEngineer [Recording] – Humberto GaticaGuitar – Michael ThompsonKeyboards [Additional] – Randy KerberPiano [Acoustic], Drum Programming [First Verse], Bass, Organ [Hammond] – Walter AfanasieffProgrammed By [Synthesizer] – Gary Cirimelli, Ren KlyceWritten-By – Adrian Gurvitz, Franne Golde
|8||–Lisa Stansfield||Someday (I'm Coming Back)
Engineer, Mixed By – Bobby BoughtonProducer, Mixed By – Andy Morris (5), Ian DevaneyWritten-By – Andy Morris (5), Ian Devaney, Lisa Stansfield
|9||–The S.O.U.L. S.Y.S.T.E.M.||It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day
Arranged By [Rap] – Duran Ramos, Robert ClivillésArranged By [Vocals] – David ColeCo-producer – Ricky CrespoEngineer – Acar KeyEngineer [Mix] – Bruce MillerProducer – Clivillés & ColeVocals – Michelle VisageWritten-By – Bill Withers, David Cole, Michelle Visage, Robert Clivillés, Skip Scarborough, Tommy Never
|10||–Curtis Stigers||(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding
Engineer – Marc DeSistoProducer – Danny KortchmarWritten-By – Nick Lowe
|11||–Alan Silvestri||Theme From The Bodyguard
Arranged By [Orchestra] – William RossEngineer – Bill Easystone, Dennis Sands, Gary Carlson, Jim WalkerProducer – Alan SilvestriTrumpet – Gary GrantWritten-By – Alan Silvestri
|12||–Joe Cocker Featuring Sass Jordan||Trust In Me
Engineer [Mix] – Chris Lord-AlgeEngineer [Recording] – John RolloProducer – Charlie MidnightWritten-By – Charlie Midnight, Francesca Beghe, Marc Swersky
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 28180
- Recorded By – Artisan Sound Recorders
- Recorded By – The Hit Factory
- Recorded By – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded By – Encore Studios
- Recorded At – Tarpan Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Summa Music Group
- Recorded At – Studio LaCoCo
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Javelina Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – The Plant Studios
- Recorded At – Studio G (5)
- Recorded At – Blue Zone Studios
- Recorded At – Axis Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Sound
- Recorded At – Skyline Studios
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Recorded At – Image Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Warner Brothers Scoring Stage
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mixed At – Devonshire Studios
- Mixed At – Studio LaCoCo
- Mixed At – The Hit Factory
- Mixed At – Studio G (5)
- Published By – Velvet Apple Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – One Four Three Music
- Published By – Linda's Boys Music
- Published By – Nick-O-Val Music Co.
- Published By – Music Corporation Of America, Inc.
- Published By – Nelana Music
- Published By – PSO Ltd.
- Published By – Music By Candlelight
- Published By – Kear Music
- Published By – Sony Songs Inc.
- Published By – Green Skirt Music
- Published By – Nippy Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Benny's Music
- Published By – Cedrick J. Caldwell Music
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Chesca Tunes
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Adrian Gurvitz Music
- Published By – Big Life Music Ltd.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Golden Withers Music
- Published By – Plangent Visions Music Inc.
- Published By – Kessasongs
- Published By – Swersksongs, Inc.
- Published By – Janiceps Music
- Design – Susan Mendola
- Engineer [Mix] – Mick Guzauski (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 11)
- Engineer [Mix], Engineer [Recording] – Dave Reitzas* (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6)
- Executive-Producer – Clive Davis, Whitney Houston
- Management – Nippy, Inc.
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Photography By [Aaron Neville] – Casado*
- Photography By [Curtis Stigers] – Terence Scott
- Photography By [Joe Cocker] – Paul Cox (5)
- Photography By [Kenny G] – Matthew Rolston
- Photography By [Lisa Stansfield] – Zanna (9)
- Photography By [Sass Jordan] – Moshe Brakha
- Photography By [Soul System] – Ken Nahoum
- Photography By [Still Photography & Inside Front Cover] – Ben Glass (2)
- Producer [Associate Soundtrack Album Producer] – Roy Lott
- Producer, Arranged By – David Foster (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7)
℗ 1987 Capitol Records, Inc.
Soundtrack of "The Bodyguard" directed by Mick Jackson (1992).
Track 6: This version not contained in the Motion Picture.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07822-18699-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: DISC MFG. INC. (H) W.O. 28180-IN 07822-18699-2
Other Versions (5 of 97) View All
|88697657662-4||Various||The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack Album) (CD, Album, Car)||Arista, Sony Music||88697657662-4||Europe||2010||Sell This Version|
|07822-18699-2||Various||The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack Album) (CD, Album)||Arista||07822-18699-2||US||1992||Sell This Version|
|07822 18699 1, BMGAL2031||Various||The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack Album) (LP, Comp)||Arista, BMG||07822 18699 1, BMGAL2031||South Korea||1992||Sell This Version|
|ECD 90332||Various||El Guardaespaldas (Banda De Sonido Original) (CD, Album)||Arista||ECD 90332||Argentina||1992||Sell This Version|
|74321 88910 2||Various||The Bodyguard (Original Soundtrack Album) (CD, Album, Sec)||Arista, BMG Russia||74321 88910 2||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|